Search results

1. PsychoAl

Failed to perform action

Failed to perform action Failed to perform action Failed to perform action Failed to perform action Failed to perform action Failed to perform action Cannot process as item is busy.... FIX THIS NOW
  2. PsychoAl

120+ agility

This is for those that keep saying it is impossible without a clicker. Read all first before commenting. If a clicker needs X number of clicks to make 120 agility, surely then if you manually clicked X number of times you would have the same agility. A clicker does not make the fap or...
  3. PsychoAl

Zychion Citadel

Sorry if this question has been asked before and I think only very old players may be able to answer this one. I was wondering if Zychion was once a town like all the others and after an event what we have today is the outcome.
  4. PsychoAl

Global Chat Message

I have played some other games (I won't mention any names) where they have a global chat message item which you can buy. This allows you to broadcast a message so that everyone sees it. Could be very useful and I do realise that it could also cause problems. Maybe there is some way to...
  5. PsychoAl

Don't Hate Resellers

I know there are many posts on this topic, but I have to make this point clear as it seems that everyone has it wrong. I know there is a problem with market values being pushed higher than they should be and there are people you should hate. But the problem is that you are pointing the finger...
  6. PsychoAl

Zychion Event System

Seems MA booked certain times of the morning on this system. Anyone know why? MA? I assume I posted this in the correct forum.
  7. PsychoAl

Multiple Info Windows

I think it would be nice to be able to click an item to get info and keep that window open when you click for info on a second or third item. Currently the first window is closed and replaced with the new item info. This makes it hard when trying to compare items. Don't think this would take...
  8. PsychoAl

What do you consider a mid level hunter?

I have seen a lot of people calling themselves mid level players, but they only have 50k total skills or lower. I have over 140k total skills and I would consider myself a mid level hunter with medium hp. What do you all consider to be a mid level hunter?
  9. PsychoAl

Crafting - Abort

Why don't you (MA) change the abort button in crafting to read "Abort Game"? Because that is what it actually does.
  10. PsychoAl

Selling Gigantium Signs (PC)

These are the biggest you can get. It will fill your apartment wall from the floor to the roof. Market value shows 1 as TT+987. Taking offers. PM me.
  11. PsychoAl

VU Changed my avatar

My avatar has been change in this VU. My hair has been changed which I paid 130PED for and my body is a lot thinner. Here are the before pics And here are the after pics. Anyone else had anything like this.
Back