Search results

1. R

My Swunting Experiment on Arkadia

Thanks for your reply Watje. I have the Aeglic Ring Adjusted and it helps a lot dont need to heal on caraboks at all unless i get 2 on me at the same time. I will do as you suggest and do the caraboks first then and the gallards second :) As soon as i return from calypso.
  2. R

Question: Most Efficient Ways To Gain Sweat Bottles?

Hi Skill dont matter on how fast you gain bottles. The organisation of the sweat circle does. My best amount of sweat i got pr/h was back when i played as a non depo player and did a lot of swunt teams at Nea's in 2010. I could get close to 400-500 pr hour. and spend as little as 10 PED on...
  3. R

The first part is just to see what mobs are swuntable at my lv without to much healing cost. I can take some, as that gives me paramedic skills but dont want it to hig. I do want it to be a break even or smal profit with selling the sweat atleast. As for other goals i would like to reach...
  4. R

Newbies swunting log of calypso

Gratz on your first global :yay: As far as i can make out you are a non depo player. Have you tried entropia partners thats a good way to make some extra ped. If you want hit me up ingame and i can share my experience with the site. Gl with reaching your goals will be folowing your progress.
  5. R

Hi Inspired by other logs here and to put some presure on myself i am starting this log. This is where i am at now: SG skill: 1452 SG prof.: 12,61 Evade Skill: 575 Evade Prof.: 4,35 Health: 98 anotomy skill: 1734 graduate progress: 34,52 I will be starting off With...
  6. R

Mentor Services [EUTropians Society]

I applayed to your society now. Could not find out how to reach you whith PM.(thats short for Private message right?) My ingame name is Jhon Mikel Kingston if you want to look me up in the game. ;) Read around a bit and found out that i might not get a mentor because i have too high skils...
  7. R

Mentor Services [EUTropians Society]

I am on cet where do i get this mentor?
Back