Search results

1. Zeke Sirrus

Uber: SEG 01: 25.4k HOF, incl. PoD UL

Woot great loot! Gz :yay:
  2. Zeke Sirrus

I'm losing my my favourite game - Thanks Mindark, and NEVERDIE

I am also losing my favourite game. It isn't just the cock-ups it's the entire drama, secrecy and bullshit that surrounds it. I don't think we are stupid so why are we being treated as if we are?
  3. Zeke Sirrus

What should I do?

Trust the psychologist :D Must spread rep :rolleyes: For you I prescribe more booze and a relaxing bot hunt :D . Let whatever happens unfold and make your mind up when we have more info (or have waited sufficiently long enough for info ;) ) Now a quote from a wise lady(ish): "At the end...
  4. Zeke Sirrus

Infinite Stamina? Bug? Exploit? More stupidity from MA?

That's one hell of an assumption, and your whole post is based on it being true. So basically what you are saying is 'ND would have done the right thing if everyone didn't gang up and force him to stick by the agreement he signed, he is blameless in this, bad MA and bad community' The whole...
  5. Zeke Sirrus

Take the servers down!!!

Yes it's right, each planet is supposed to create it's own economy and player base. It is up to them to decide how cheaply they want their players to produce crafted items, in this case it seems ND wants to provide crafters on his planet a cheaper supply of Pyrite. PP's shouldn't be forced to...
  6. Zeke Sirrus

FYI: Impressed, upset and a extremely baffled by this

This is the way I saw us moving forward, people keep asking for a cheaper way to play and guns like this are exactly that. It allows us to hunt the full range of mobs without spending a fortune (except for this crazy MU). Perhaps we are looking at the loot system wrong, perhaps it is not the...
  7. Zeke Sirrus

Anyone not seen the Dead Island trailer yet?

I am a father to a little girl and watching the trailer did hit a few nerves.... That didn't stop it being excellent! Didn't even know of this game till the thread thanks for the heads up.
  8. Zeke Sirrus

cheating Premium members?

Thank you for making the feature purchasable with gift credits, it is much appreciated.
  9. Zeke Sirrus

FYI: Worst Withdrawl Process Ever

I have made several withdrawals, last one was initiated 18th Jan this year and was committed today :yay: I don't understand why it should take so long (although I have my suspicions) however the process is smooth. Provided you supply the right details in the transaction centre it just works...
  10. Zeke Sirrus

Planet Cyrene Mob - Terranix

It is like looking at an entirely different game, well done Cyrene. I am very much looking forward to both Arkadia and Cyrene.
  11. Zeke Sirrus

cheating Premium members?

Charging for new features fine, charging for features we already had is not fine. Why is it not even possible to buy the feature with gift credits that you awarded the early adopters and supporters?
  12. Zeke Sirrus

Legendary Drops

I think the idea is excellent, as long as you are one of the ones to loot such an item ;) otherwise it will be just one more uber item in the hands of the rich which everyone wants but will never loot :(
  13. Zeke Sirrus

Buying: Male Umbranoid Body Suit

Pete definitely had one, don't know if he sold it or not though.
  14. Zeke Sirrus

Planned Maintenance

Makes me wonder if they have been performing planned maintenance last few days, it would certainly explain the periods of terrible lag. I reckon Hanne has gone back to MA and told them of our complaints so now we get told not to bother hunting for those periods ;)
  15. Zeke Sirrus

Is it possible to (consistently) profit with an Imp. Mk.II + Mod. FAP?

Star has said that he profits in the globals/hofs with MU loot, not on forum but in his Stargazing Chat room. He uses his aimk2 possibly 20-30% of the time while the mob moves in then switches to his high tier foeripper with enhancers. You could speculate that the large eco difference...
  16. Zeke Sirrus

Nope sorry matey :-/

Nope sorry matey :-/
  17. Zeke Sirrus

hello just introducing myself

This game is not like most others, you will tend to find most are very helpful and mature. The ratio of decent people to n00bs as you know them is massively skewed to the decent people end of the spectrum.
  18. Zeke Sirrus

Lol you are not going to like it but n00bs corner is a great place to start looking for info and help. It's not a section of forum for degenerates it is actually about helping those new to the game ;) Stock answer is: go sweat & gain some free skills, buy opalo and ammo with sweat money, hunt...
  19. Zeke Sirrus

Well tbh as far as I know there is no dedicated support section as anything like this is normally handled via support tickets. So either here or n00bs corner would be fine. I wouldn't have suggested General Discussion as that is more about in-game things. As far as I am concerned the way you...
  20. Zeke Sirrus

This sounds more and more like something support will have to deal with for you. Pain to be not able to get on over the weekend but just remember this game isn't just for Christmas ;)
  21. Zeke Sirrus

If you have used your email to get to Port Atlantis that must be the new default user name. So we are back full circle to have to wait for support. That is unless the account is only time locked but as I have never done this I don't know.
  22. Zeke Sirrus

Your user name is different to your email or avatar name. Try to remember what you chose for it, this may be your issue. Saying that it is 5yrs since I opened my account they may have changed the user name stuff :/
  23. Zeke Sirrus

They quote up to 48hrs possibly longer if they are really busy, normally I would get a response within 24hrs but it is the weekend and they are likely to be busier. Stick with it :)
  24. Zeke Sirrus

Then the only way to do it is via email which you can do from here https://support.planetcalypso.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=15086 although I suspect this is what you have done already :/
  25. Zeke Sirrus

Welcome to the game :) Try reset password request here https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/forgotreset-password/ Otherwise support ticket and patience is the only way. Hope it's sorted for you soon. Zeke
Back