Search results

1. Zeke Sirrus

Selling: All skills, BP's, inventory fluff etc..... Everything

Skill Implants Make offers close to market and I will consider them :) Red = Currently In-Game Auction Green = Has a post devoted to it 22 Anatomy Skill Implant (L) 1 9.19 PED CARRIED 46 Avoidance Skill Implant (L) 1 12.99 PED CARRIED 138 Combat Sense Skill Implant (L) 1 13.67 PED CARRIED 150...
  2. Zeke Sirrus

Selling: Tiger (M) UL Harness and Feet

Hey all, As title says Tiger Unlimited Harness and Feet up for grabs here. Stats here. The auctions will end 7 days after the SB's are met. Tiger Harness SB: TT+3000 BO: TT+3500 Current Bid: Tiger Feet SB: TT+2500 BO: TT+3000 Current Bid: SOLD Thankyou pajjazz kamala Azk
  3. Zeke Sirrus

Tiger (M) UL w/o Arms & Thighs

Had my sales thread going for a while now with barely a nibble and have been out of the loop for a couple of months so I thought I would ask you learned folk what you thought a fair price was. As in title a Tiger male set missing arms and thighs. Cheers.
  4. Zeke Sirrus

Selling: Tiger (M) UL w/o Arms & Thighs

Selling my beloved Tiger parts and taking a break from game. I must say I have loved this set every since I have got it. Great looks, great protection and nice eco. Will be a shame to see them go but the money is needed in RL more than it is here :( Mostly full tt. Lets set a SB of tt+17k...
  5. Zeke Sirrus

Question: Using ATI Crossfire / nVidia SLI

I am currently running 2 cards using crossfire, a 4870 and a 4870x2. The x2 is the primary adapter. When I check CCC when running EU only one of the possible 3 cores shows activity. Any idea how to enable multi card usage in EU? Cheers for any help, Zeke EDIT: As I had a bit of time to play...
  6. Zeke Sirrus

Zekes Fapping Service

Zekes Healing Service Investing in your success Hunt bigger mobs than normal for cheaper than normal. Using FAPs up to and including the Hedoc SK-80 (average heal 91.4HP). Option 1: Why pay for services that charge Decay as well as Markup even when you have bad hunts? TT Decay only, ME...
  7. Zeke Sirrus

Buying: Tiger Arms or Thighs (M) UL

Hi guys, Looking to buy a set of male Tiger arms or thighs. PM me if you are looking to sell. Thanks.
  8. Zeke Sirrus

Selling: Foul Hobb Jacket, Foul Fresher Boots, Brukite Shirt Startbid +1ped

Click to enlarge As it says in title. Each item startbid tt+1ped. Each item individual auction. Auction ends 1 week after initial bid for each item. Foul stuff 100% textured. Brukite 98% or very close cant remember exact :D All male. Usual rules apply. Cheers, Zeke Winning bids Jacket...
  9. Zeke Sirrus

Selling: 13.37 Chip of Manufacture Weapons Skill

Hey, Fancy yourself as a crafter supplying the Calypso population with weapons? Maybe your just getting into crafting and need a good start? Well this single chip will give you a good jump into the world of weapon crafting. 13.37ped TT Manufacture Weapons Chip SB 1,900 (14,201%) BO 2,070...
  10. Zeke Sirrus

Selling: Oa-102 bp 67.8qr

Hey, Simple one, selling my OA-102(L) BP 67.8 QR. SB 1,500 BO 1,800 Auction will start once SB has been met and will continue for 1 week. I reserve the right to remove item from auction at any time. Keep thread to the point. Cheers Zeke
  11. Zeke Sirrus

Selling: Full Vigilante Set (M) UNDER MU!!

Hi guys, Selling full Vigilante set full TT. Harness 57.75 +130 Arms 38.50 +13 Thigh 38.50 +25 Shin 19.25 +40 Helmet 19.25 +115 Feet 19.25 +115 Gloves 19.25 +28 Total 211.75 +466 = 677.75 Prices listed above are at or below (mostly below) current MU. SB 650 BO 690 Auction will start once...
  12. Zeke Sirrus

Info: Zekes Drone Blog

Hi guys, I have decided to do some eco hunting inspired by all this fuss started by BlackHawk but I'm going to do it in my way so please dont quote his rules etc ;) I'm open to suggestions on how to be more eco the only thing I wont compromise on is the FAP, part of the reason why I have the...
  13. Zeke Sirrus

Selling: Full Infiltrator Set

SOLD Not splitting this set up so please dont ask. I must say this is awsome armour and loved using it but demands on my time and money mean that it has to go. Dont waste time trying to buy all the parts individually get this set at a good price and take PVP head on now. All parts MALE ~90%...
  14. Zeke Sirrus

Uber: Generous Trox

My biggest ever hunting HOF caught me a bit by surprise (don't they always) :yay::yay::yay: :D All oils but im not even thinking of complaining ;) Click to enlarge 20.4K Atrox Mature
  15. Zeke Sirrus

Collector Edition Items

Due to the recent spate of poorly designed collection quests, I began to think of ways of making collection quests that would fit into our world better. The recent mining event was pretty poorly implemented, suddenly stuff has appeared in the ground to find that has never been there before even...
  16. Zeke Sirrus

Achievement: Combat Sense

After hour upon hour (read solid hunting for the last few days/weeks/months) I have finally hit Combat Sense :yay: been a long and expensive road but what a great skill :wtg: Now to give up any hope of a life and aim for Commando sheesh I wonder how long thats gonna take. :rolleyes: Click to...
  17. Zeke Sirrus

Achievement: Wounding & Medium Health

Wounding was one of the skills I wanted really badly during the 3x event but the event ended all to soon. Have been skilling a lot this 2x and finally hit a couple of milestones: 150health and wounding :D:D now to watch the damage skills take a jump :yay: Click to enlarge
  18. Zeke Sirrus

Uber: A Less Risky Business

Strange how you can click something that costs a lot less than the good 'ol amps but still come out with a good result :yay: 4.2k P1a Click to enlarge
  19. Zeke Sirrus

Achievement: Yay avoidance

Finally unlocked one of the most useful skills about. Trust me its worth the effort :yay::yay: Click to enlarge
  20. Zeke Sirrus

Uber: Risky Business

Amp crafting is risky but hey it pays off every now and then :yay::D:yay: 3.7k + XR50(L) BP(L) Click to enlarge
  21. Zeke Sirrus

Question: Armour decay vs Skill Gains

I did a quick search and couldn't find anything on the subject but as we have a few guys that are awsome with statistics I was wondering: Does the amount of decay per hit on your armour affect any defence skill gain? i.e. If you take a hit from a spider young in Supremacy it will cost you on...
  22. Zeke Sirrus

Uber: Gotta love (L) BP's 2

Click to enlarge Yeah baby :yay: This put a smile on my face and thats for sure. Dont sell your L blueprints people.... Click them :D
  23. Zeke Sirrus

Uber: Fresh one: 3229 Copper

Unlike my recent posts this one happened a few minutes ago WOOT :yay::yay: Click to enlarge
  24. Zeke Sirrus

HoF: Gotta love (L) BP's

My biggest crafting HoF to date and supplied me with my first diamond :yay: Click to enlarge
  25. Zeke Sirrus

Uber: 13k Belk

Click to enlarge Having just bunged on a few screenies I feel I ought to say that this is a little old (Last few months) but I have just found my screenies again after I thought I lost them. This Uber helped pay for a shop and generally make me a very happy person indeed :yay: Thanks to Mini...
Back