Search results

1. M

Entropia Universe - Black Friday ?

So.. This even happened in EU? :) Had a thought about some discount on boxes or something.. Would be nice :P
  2. M

Info: Entropia Trade Calculator

Hello everyone... I saw thread about Fast Trader and noticed that players have good use of tool like that, so i made decision to make one for us all :) Here, few pictures of application and tutorial video... Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/bi55xI0 Tutorial on YouTube...
  3. M

Help: All EU items

Hello... I am about to make a tool to help us all with gaming.. For that tool, i need ALL items from EU to add them in tool list. I tried to google for that list, look for it on forum, but couldnt find. i dont think i am the first who need it and i suppose it can be found somewhere..> Any...
  4. M

Suggestion: Level up animations

Hello... Well, I got this idea when i saw video of Messi, when he got lvl 200... It was nothing special, he just glowed, some yellow sparkles or whatever it is, and it is same on lvl 1, and on level 200... Why don't You make some kind of animation for us, on some levels? (Lvl 50, 100, 150...
  5. M

Selling: Selling Oratan Miner Level 11

Hello... I would like to sell my Oratan Miner Pet, Level 11 (almost 12) Please, PM offers inbox here, or PM ingame my avatar Madnar VY Starchild (Pet is now Level 12 !!)
  6. M

Selling: EUCORACELL Lv8 - And leveling up until sell

Hello.. I would like to sell my Eudoracell.. Currently level 8, but i will level it up until i sell it... Current Price is 600 PED.. I'm opened for offers in PED or various item(s) trade . . . IGN: Madnar VY Starchild
  7. M

Road to 4 digit ped amount on card?

Hello... I am watching a lot of streams, following the ones that i like and i see many players with large amounts of ped on card.. Also, those pictures with globals, ubers and a bit smaller... Some amounts are really very nice :) I wonder, what is way to those amounts? I am sure it is not...
  8. M

TT Weapons

I was thinking these days, we have tt melee weapons, laser sniper and pistol but there are no blp weapons and chips? Is there any particular reason for that? It would be nice if we have various chips out there to buy for tt :)
  9. M

Sword vs Knife

Hello all, I am currently lvl 20 sword dmg, and 15 or so knife hit... Also, having a doubt if I should switch to knife. Some players say one thing, and some another... For now, on this lower lvl i guess sword is better bcs of price (first of all). For example, Philosopher Sword (which is my...
Back