Search results

1. Julius

Uber: XXII Narcanisum - 4948 Ped

First tower ever in 7 years of mining :yay::yay::yay: Came out of the tp, ran, dropped my first bomb and booyaa... TK320, no amp. I just miss the old tower image; I wanted a REAL tower, dang it!
  2. Julius

Game down?

Crashed to desktop... now it can't connect to the servers? :eyecrazy:
  3. Julius

And then it crashed...

So... I'm logged in, it crashes, I try to log back in, and I get "EU is down for maintenance or upgrades". WTF? Would it absolutely kill them to give some notice?? Ugh.
  4. Julius

Uber: XXI Lyst at CND

The fouls came through for me in dome 8... :yay::yay::yay: Click to enlarge
  5. Julius

HoF: Copper galore

Thinking of opening a phone company? Boy can I help you out. :yay::wtg::yay::wtg::yay:
  6. Julius

Achievement: Serendipity and Mineral Sense

OK, so FINALLY, thanks to CND and all the skillgains that never turned up deposits, I am finally one of the cool kids! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
  7. Julius

First 1000m claim!

I've been using a tik300 and of105 for ages, but apparently some mystical line has been crossed... This is my first 1000m claim ever. TY to cK Shadows who kindly provided the location and the binary; without them this screenie would not be possible :laugh:
  8. Julius

Uber: My Trip to CND

OK... so the last few times I was up... Neverdie ran away with all my money. :( But I kept trying. :cool: Check out what I got this trip! :yay::yay::yay: Thanks to Dome 16!
  9. Julius

HoF: Silent HOF

So I'm scampering through the jungle, busily flinging ped out the window... er, mining. I'm wondering why returns are such garbage, cursing the new LAs that screwed up the mineral maps, you know, all the usual stuff in Shinook. *red arrow* Strange signal! Well, awright! 50 ped of res will...
  10. Julius

Project 25 to Tower

OK, since these seem perennially popular, I am going to start a mining project. The last one ended poorly over a year ago, and I've been pretty up and down luckwise since then. But now, I just got to 25 Prospecting, and so it's time for: :yay: PROJECT 25 TO TOWER! :yay: In other words, how...
  11. Julius

HoF: More CND fun

Once again, the surface treated me poorly for a few days in a row, and I thought to myself "Mr. Neverdie was so nice to me the last time I was there! Maybe he'd be willing to help a poor miner out again?" I hopped on the shuttle and off I went determined to get some ore. Well... apparently my...
  12. Julius

Uber: First uber ever

Lootius will have his little jokes :laugh: Mining had been for crap for days... very few breakeven runs, mostly losing money hand over fist. No matter where I went, no matter what I did, it was for poo. So, totally uncharacteristically, I decided to head into PVP4 for a short run. Well, it...
  13. Julius

HoF: What I did on summer vacation... CND!

So... I'm bored with the same old spots mining. You all know the drill (little mining joke there). Run around, see the same stuff, dodge the same mobs, get the same ores. Feh. Hey... I know! I'll go to that place in the sky I lost money at the first time I went and never went back! So I...
  14. Julius

Achievement: Good loot from an atrax!

LOL... I listed this as an achievement because these brown buggers HATE me. On the few instances that I've managed to global on them, they give me oil. Oil. And occasional really ugly useless gremlin arms. But mostly oil. So.... I'm mining my way down through OLA-39, cursing because all my...
  15. Julius

HoF: So my socmate Silencer...

Convinced me to try amps. Again. Bad luck the first time I tried them. It seems to be improving. :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
  16. Julius

Uber: Anyone want some... zinc? :D

I was just commenting earlier in this run that I was down some ped, and needed to make some money back... Praise and blessings to Lootius, who hears his children when they are in need! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
  17. Julius

HoF: Yet more belk :)

I seem to be on a roll with this lovely cinnamon-brown metallic goodness.... :yay::yay::yay: After my soc mates listened to me bitch nonstop for an hour about how everyone else in the game was hitting big on belkar and the best I could get was a VI... well... Let's just say I got quite a few...
  18. Julius

HoF: Some typo to wash down the belk

Whoever owns the Molisk LA south of Oshiri... thank you! :) :yay::yay: Not bad for an unamped finder!
  19. Julius

HoF: A bit o' belk

Took some drilling...!
  20. Julius

Achievement: How you know the new finder was worth it.

I found Enmatter ruga! :yay: It's NOT the deposit I have highlighted... just realized I wanted to immortalize the moment with a screenie.
  21. Julius

HoF: Whole lotta drillin' goin' on!

LOL... been a while, nice to get a HOF again. I was running along, dropping bombs and collecting NRFs, griping in soc chat that I seemed to have angered Lootius. Nothing... nothing... nothing... nothing... nothing... V lyst... nothing... nothing... nothing... *BAM* *SWIRL* *CHEER*... Thus...
  22. Julius

Uber: 461 Ped Force!

XVIII! Largest deposit I've ever gotten. Three hours of drilling later... :laugh: Mad thanks to the owner of the Phasm land!
  23. Julius

HoF: 270 PED Duru - Thanks TI!!

24. Julius

HoF: My third (and biggest by far) HOF

So I was heading back to Twin with less than 2k of ammo, figuring the run was a total bust. An Argo Gatherer pops in literally underfoot. OK, this one just WANTS to die. Powpowpow. TRUMPET-SWIRL-CHEER! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: One of the cool things was how item-heavy the loot was... 10k...
  25. Julius

Calypso Ground Assessment!

That's right... now I can say as a *TRAINED PROFESSIONAL*... "Yep... looks like ground to me." :yay::yay::yay:
Back