Search results

1. A

Suggestion: new mining system

and for more people using MU mats tt-food BPs to get L/rare BPs MA needs to up the base TT-return and let crafters hit the 94+% TT-return a lot more than once every few years...
  2. A

Question: What drives you to go on with EU ?

prior to the 2.0 crap it was getting profits, making sheets, seeing globals/hofs, chatting/hunting with friends... currently, the hope MA fixes the issues is what currently makes me play a few hours every couple months...
  3. A

Entropia Universe 17.10.0 Release Notes

'if it's not in the patchnotes , then the change hasn't happened' - Messi91
  4. A

Mining very worst return.

Either you get lucky or you get unlucky... if you get unlucky, then you may have sub 50% TT-return over several thousand drops... i know it's crap, but MA thinks it's fine and fun. If you're sick of getting shit results over and over again, there's lot of other MMOs out there, most are a lot...
  5. A

Petition to increase the number of sales slots in the auction.

but then 100 other people have slots to put up their items as well, you get extra competition on sales. that increase in supply will decrease the MU and your items, even if you put them in for higher MU, then they may just expire over and over again. Items expiring over and over again can become...
  6. A

Petition to increase the number of sales slots in the auction.

Sure, let's increase the slots so the auction house can be flooded with even more items and that the MUs of everything can decrease even further...
  7. A

Suggestion: Loot 3.0 ideas

Expectation for years of playing: 95% TT-return with low 5-digit profit after MUs (calculated profit, skill/BP value not even taken into account yet) Reality for years of playing: not even 90% TT-return and low 4-digit loss after MUs. Playing for years and then being off worse than at the...
  8. A

Question: Tier Upgrading skill removal and compensation

Isn't it fraud if they announce something like that and then don't do it? :unsure:
  9. A

TT-return is not.
  10. A

it's values for individual crafting results... near success can have ~25% , ~50% , 90% TT-return. The majority are 25% & 50% near success, before 2.0 the majority was 90% and some were 33% ones, that's what we should return too to end those runs with maxed out BP & full quantity that result in...
  11. A

up the min tt-return per kill/craft... instead of the current mostly 25% & 50% TT-return near successes go back to mostly 90% TT-return near successes....
  12. A

80-90% TT-return with 110% MU is how much at the end of the month? little hint, it isn't profit. So pls stop acting like it would be entirely the players fault, the player doesn't determine whether or not he gets hofs & globals for good tt-returns (94%+).
  13. A

opps, quoted the wrong part, this is the right one:
  14. A

pretty sure most people would be happy if it were only those 5% instead of the 10-25% they're encountering. Maybe you realize the difference between 10-25% and 5%, maybe you don't...
  15. A

Jeff Bezos launch into space

What's there to celebrate?
  16. A

Question: What is going on with the multis?

you mean the roadie BP? on that i do actually have 96+% TT longterm lol maybe stop talking such BS if you have no clue about that stuff? And what do you propose there anyway? i should craft stuff that has no value in it just because the tt-return there might be better? i though i should go for...
  17. A

that may be true, however, hitting 95% should happen much more frequently than every couple years.
  18. A

i wouldn't call sitting on 90% TT-return for 2 years and several hundred thousand loot events being focussed on short/midterm
  19. A

that sucks, but explains why it may take years to get the jump from 90% TT-return to 95% TT-return, i miss the pre loot 2.0 days where it only took a few months to get that jump...
  20. A

i haven't had any progression in years. Even last november when i got quad-wing & ep recycle BPs worth 6k(!) PED or combulator during the event worth several thousand PED. Uber MU sale , so there should be a lot of progress, but guess what happened instead.... 5 days full of 66-80% TT-return...
  21. A

i'm level 40+ in hunting now, yet still stick to sub 20 mobs, why? because of the bad periods... which happen quite often... even with my 20-35 crafting level i'm crafting the same level of stuff i did craft when i was level 10.... no progression in the game... sure, skill numbers may get...
  22. A

but skills are pretty much worthless... What good does it do you when you get from level 20 to 45, when the bad returns forces you to still stick to sub l20 mobs/crafts/whatever?
  23. A

Risk of Ruin - Bankroll Management

the worst case is usually temporary nature (for a couple thousand clicks). in the very long run it will be 90% (non-SIB BP) or 95% (SIB) TT-return.
  24. A

Well, the SR% in crafting window allows to predict the worst case scenario in terms of tt-return. Generally it's SR% - 17%. so, shown 95% SR will be 78% TT-return as worst case. 70% SR will be 53% TT-return as worst case.
  25. A

For crafting 1000+ times the cost per click, as dry periods can be very long and sub 80% tt-return. If you need 94+% TT-return for breaking even with MU, then 10000 times the cost per click.
Back