Search results

1. L

Selling: Lacerating Attack Nanochip 11 T9 (SOLD)

Looking to sell a Lacerating Attack Nanochip 11 Tier 9.38+ (146 TIR) SOLD Aside from the very elusive FEN lacerating chip, this is the best tool to skill towards the new cryo chip with. Also useful to unlock Intuition if you haven't already. Price is 12K PED, not interested in trades at this time.
  2. L

Selling: Improved Incision Plates Set

Selling a full set of both Incision Plates Improved and Serpent Scales Improved. Acquired an upgrade and no longer need both of these sets. Attaching images of each at the bottom of the post. Prices for each set: Incision Plate Improved Set (7x): +3,500 +3,000 +2,500 PED Serpent's Scale...
  3. L

Selling: Cyrene Pristine Elements

I have a few pristines I am looking to sell Currently have the following: Paneleon Pristine Element Acidic Jelly Pristine Element Golem Pristine Element Will add or remove as I get them or sell them Also, if you're looking to upgrade your armor set in the future or want to be the first in...
  4. L

Buying: Thunderbird (M) UL Pieces

Looking for the following UL Thunderbird M pieces. Thigh Guards Shin Guards Arm Guards Foot Guards Not looking to buy a set, only individual or multiple pieces. Shoot me a message with what you have for sale and price.
  5. L

Selling: Improved Imperium (M) T5.99 (SOLD)

Selling a set of Tier 5.99 Improved Imperium Armor (M) Great overall protection with enhancers which I've added a picture (no plates), as well as what the tier upgrade looks like to get an idea of cost to upgrade a set (per piece). Evade buff is nice and was very impressed with the performance...
  6. L

Buying: Removed

Closed
  7. L

Buying: Summer 2020 (Bought)

Bought
  8. L

Selling: [A&P Series Mayhem SB-90, Adjusted] Tier 4 (SOLD)

Selling a Tier 4.69 A&P Series Mayhem SB-90, Adjusted It's a great entry level 2.0 weapon with great DPS and decent efficiency, and at a great value when compared to other weapons Shortblades have a lot of cheap UL options to skill with from the beginning, but an Arcspark will only run you a...
  9. L

Selling: Removed

Closed
  10. L

Buying: Bulk Pills

Currently buying the following pills in bulk quantities. Ideally 100+ stacks, but can potentially take smaller quantities if I'm available to trade. Devastim 10mg Accustim 10mg Hyperstim 10mg Devastim 15mg Accustim 15mg Hyperstim 15mg Both the types of pills and prices are subject to...
  11. L

Selling: Eudoracell

Redulite Bunny was sold, only have Eudoracell left, pet is level 1 PM me an offer
  12. L

Buying: Chelydra M (Bought)

Found a lower tier set. I am interested in a higher tier set still so if you have a T4 set or higher I'd be interested in trading for my lower tier set + some peds. Send me a message.
  13. L

Buying: Melee Trauma Amplifier 8 Regular/Modified

Closed
  14. L

Selling: Christmas Ring 2021 (SOLD)

Selling Xmas 2021 +4400 (SOLD) PED only Link: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=PersonalEffect&id=144
  15. L

Buying: X

No longer looking.
  16. L

Selling: Incision Plate Improved (Set of 7x) SOLD

Selling a set of 7x Incision Plate Improved (SOLD) BO : +4,000 PED Interested in trading for Improved Serpent Scale + PED on my end Item Stats: Stab: 25 Cut: 6 Imp: 6 Increased Damage Block Chance by 2% Item Link: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Plating&name=Incision_Plate_Improved
  17. L

Selling: Titan Shin Guards (F) (SOLD)

Selling Titan Shin Guards (F) TIR : 111/200 SOLD!
  18. L

Buying: SB-90 Adj. (BOUGHT)

Trade has been finalized, thread can be closed. Thank you for everyone who helped or even gave input along the way. Excited to have a goal to work towards.
  19. L

Selling: Incision Plate Improved (Set of 7x) (SOLD)

Selling a set of 7x Incision Plate Improved (SOLD) BO : 4.9K Item Stats: Stab:25 Cut:6 Imp:6 Increased Damage Block Chance by 2% Item Link: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Plating&name=Incision_Plate_Improved
  20. L

Selling: MF Skilling - Lacerating 11 + Cryo 5 TEN + Kinetic 7 FEN (SOLD)

Selling this awesome MF set. Perfect to skill up and unlock Intuition with and look cool doing it. Wide range from 23 -> 80+ with this combo. Amp fits both chips perfectly, like a bug in a snug rug. Combo consists of: T5.99 Lacerating Attack Nanochip 11 UL T4.98 Cryogenic Attack Nanochip 5, TEN...
  21. L

Buying: X

Paused at the moment.
  22. L

Buying: Lacerating Attack V TEN Edition

As title reads looking to buy Lacerating Attack V TEN Edition MF Chip Please post here if you have one for sale
  23. L

Selling: Rare Hogglo Pygmy Black Pet

Selling a level 7 Hogglo Pygmy Black Pet, fully fed and ready to travel to your home planet! Would like to have an auction for it. Bids and rules are as follows: Starting Bid: 3,000 PED Buyout: 5,000 PED Auction will end 72 hours after starting bid is met. 100 PED bid increase minimum. I...
Back