1. O

Selling: Angel F SGA Edition Armour, Tier 2-4

BUMP IT UP! :wtg::wtg::wtg:
  2. O

BUMP IT UP :lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:
  3. O

Are you tired of wearing ugly armours and want something classy? Are you tired of repairing your armour and want something extremely durable? Do you fancy annihilating those fat ugly Feffoxes? Are you ready for The Migration 2020 to kick Eomons' and Longtooths' butts? I present you, Angel...
  4. O

Selling: Thorifoid Berserker Mace, FEN Edition Tier 5.99+ Melee Trauma Amplifier 10, FEN Edition

BUMP UP BECAUSE ITS FRIDAY! :yay::yay::yay::yay:
  5. O

Uber: The Longtime $5 Curse is Broken

Congratulations mate!
  6. O

Selling: Thorifoid Berserker Mace, FEN Edition Tier 5.99+ Melee Trauma Amplifier 10, FEN Edition

BUMP UP :wtg: I have received some exciting offers already. So whoever is ready to make some peds, contact me before it's gone ;)
  7. O

BUMP UP because it's a WEEKEND!!!! :yay::yay:
  8. O

Hello everyone! Are you that hunter who likes to hunt for markup? Are you that hunter who just loves to grind? Are you that hunter who loves participating in the Mayhem? Are you that hunter who enjoys hunting Eomons and LongTooths? Well, if you fit any (or more) of the statements mentioned...
  9. O

Selling: Easter 2020 Ring

Ring has been SOLD. :yay: Please close the thread, thank you! :)
  10. O

Thank you True Juan for your valuable feedback. I have corrected the reload speed and removed the item from the auction. Apologies for the minor hiccups as I am new to the forum :)
  11. O

Heyya Rattler! Yes that's the one :D
  12. O

Hello everyone! I am selling Easter 2020 ring, one of the best rings out of there. The buffs are as follows: 1) Increased Run Speed by 25% 2) Increased Reload Speed by 15% 3) Increased Regeneration by 75% 4) Increased Critical Chance by 3% 5) Decreased Critical Damage by 25% Buy it now so...
Back