Search results

1. S

Buying: WTB 1230 Antimagnetic Oil 300%

Tiering up BC-80 Augmented and this is the last material needed.
  2. S

Selling: WTS A&P Series Mayhem LR-60 Augmented T7.99

TiR 122/200 Asking 130k. PEDs highly preferred.
  3. S

Buying: WTB Settler Gloves/Faceguard BPs (UL)

I am looking to buy these unlimited blueprints: Settler Face Guard Blueprint Settler Gloves Blueprint PM here or ingame (Suza Suze Rider)
  4. S

Kriegerum Mayhem Gauss Rifle, Perfected - Rental

STATUS: Available Perfect for skilling up your Gauss to be able to use the new Sniping Unity TWEN weapon. Collateral Required: 95k & in-game verbal contract will be enforced to be mutually agreed upon. (Enhancers and Amp not included) Non event rates: 50 / Day 250 / Week 450 / 2 weeks 600 /...
  5. S

Buying: WTB Sollomate Mayhem Azuro, Augmented

Looking for a Sollomate Mayhem Azuro, Augmented, please message me here or in game, thanks!
  6. S

Buying: WTB Valiant Footguards (F) or Valiant Footguard BP (L)

As the subject says, looking for the footguards or the blueprint to make them. Contact me on here or in game Suza Suze Rider
  7. S

HSL Mining Event on OLA-41E 500 ped total prizes!

This coming Saturday, Aug 12th, starting at 1900 game time and finishing at 2000 game time will be a mining HSL event on OLA-41E. This event is a thank you to all who have visited and made this LA a success. Looking forward to seeing you all out there, good luck and may the HOF be with you!
  8. S

OLA41-E has a new owner

There seems to be some strong feelings about this LA, so as a new owner I figured I'd open things up for suggestions to see where they want to see it go. It currently has 3 Argonaut and 2 Neconu DNA and I've set the tax at 2.5% for now. I was going to set up an event, but the land marker...
  9. S

Selling: Level 1 Hacked K1/K2/K3 deeds

Hacked K1 deed for 225 ped Hacked K2 deed for 275 ped Hacked K3 deed for 350 ped Special, 750 for all 3
  10. S

Selling: Level 13 Mountain Gorilla w/autoloot unlocked

SB 2000 BO 2400 fully fed Also have (all lvl 1) Hacked K1 deed for 225 ped, Hacked K2 deed for 275 ped and a Hacked K3 deed for 350 ped. (Special, 750 for all 3)
  11. S

Leaving Arkadia puts you into lootable space

I brought this up to live support that whether leaving the moon or the planet you are put into lootable space at the moon and their response was that was how the PP want it. Obviously the pirates are delighted by this and have swarmed all over the area you spawn in.
  12. S

Does anyone know how warp mines work?

Yes, yes, I know, dozens of trolls will now gleefully jump in here with "Duh, stupid!" type posts without actually reading what the question actually means. Over the last 6 months or so, I have had several occasions where I did not emerge where I was warping. I always use the same method...
  13. S

Quad burns more oil due to speed bug.

If you check the info on your quad, it's speed is listed as 104.4 km/hr. This means that to fly a single km should take you ~34.5 seconds and burn ~1.46 oil, but it currently takes the quad 58 seconds (~62.07 km/hr) to travel that km costing you ~1.95 oil. I don't have a sleipnir to test with...
Back