Search results

1. Lighterthief

WoF 2014: Team Great Britain

*raises hand* :wtg:
  2. Lighterthief

State of the Universe Address 2015

am i reading that right? there is no new content for 2015, just expansion on existing stuff?
  3. Lighterthief

If you had to describe Entropia as a motto, what would it be?

introducing scammers to the wealthy for over 10 years!
  4. Lighterthief

Elite entropia shirt

1st thought would be to try to replicate some ingame textures... like ingame clothes for real 2nd thought was to use some of the EU colours 3rd thought was if id have much luck with the ladies when wearing my turquoise fedora and orange noob-suit oO i think i should stop thinking!
  5. Lighterthief

Question: View Poll Results: Will you play EU without any hunting-profession in-game?

no hunting is a bit like drinking diet caffeine free cola whats the point :wise:
  6. Lighterthief

Help: Missing Mayhem Prize

theres no such thing as a stupid question!! storage and item list both checked. The mm gloves and ammo were delivered into my carried inv. i now know of 1 other person who has had exactly the same experience, 2 popups, 2 prizes when it should be 3
  7. Lighterthief

Merry Mayhem 2014 Results - Solo

yep, exactly the same issue!!
  8. Lighterthief

Ah ok I guess i dont know if its gone to anyone else, or who they may be..... so i have to rely on MA thx for the info tho!
  9. Lighterthief

damn did MA sort it out?
  10. Lighterthief

Heya I was quite chuffed to get 4th in cat3. The line from the CL is 4 - Lighter LT Thief - 16,783.10 - MM Gloves + Hedoc Mayhem + 2000 PED Universal Ammo I had 2 nice popups congratulating me and talking of prize, i checked inv and i have MM gloves and 2kped ammo (when did ammo become a...
  11. Lighterthief

Do you think I am crazy because Trucks remind me of EU?

I was at the train station the other day and there was this super drunk guy on the platform, he kept taking one step forward, then wobbling and then taking a step back All I could think was "you're rubber-banding mate!"
  12. Lighterthief

has anyone else had problems with missing prizes?
  13. Lighterthief

if i could change 1 thing about MM it would be to register ur weapon for MM. Each weapon can only be used by 1 player for the event would solve a load of probs imo
  14. Lighterthief

4th cat3, i'll take that :) ... im not an alt... or am i? :p
  15. Lighterthief

Have you ever got a nice HOF just before you had to depo ?

there seems to be a lot written about the link between depo and loot to me its very simple, if i am broke i cant hunt as much and as i cant hunt much my chances of globals/hofs decreases. on the flip side, if i depo i have peds and can afford to hunt for longer and hence have better chances...
  16. Lighterthief

Discussion: The price of range

i had a good think and went the pistol route not really got many regrets but i used to hunt on auto (select next mob/auto tool) and having a pistol i wander into spawns quite a lot. its not too much of a prob but does raise the old armor cost and really slows down my shooting I started off...
  17. Lighterthief

Buying: 40k Common Dung

so 1 dung is like 0.5kg so i think 40k dung is like 20 tonnes.... wait for it.... wait for it... Thats Heavy Shit!! Boom!
  18. Lighterthief

old sckool depositing

We used to have to tie the cash to the leg of a homing pigeon and hope it knew the way to the MA office ... Truestory!
  19. Lighterthief

Chances Christmas PED Reimbursements Program - 200 peds up for grabs

3x is that a good thing? :laugh:
  20. Lighterthief

Web Shop Not Delivering Items or Amo

OMG going to zeus and reloging worked!!! crazy stuff
  21. Lighterthief

Web Shop Not Delivering Items or Amo

im having the same items bought, lil popup confirming depo nothing delivered hope it get sorted soon its kinda frustrating!
  22. Lighterthief

Webshop Holiday Special Offers

only MA could have a shop with a return %age :laugh:
  23. Lighterthief

Has anyone else bought stuff from the web-shop and not had them delivered? i get the popup window for depo amount etc but just not the items bought several times!!
  24. Lighterthief

are buffs stackable? eg can i use this with a candy?
Back