1. B

Selling Tiger Arms M

Bump for my soc leader hehe :)
  2. B

S ML-35, 2xek-2600 & nem male

+13k on the ml :)
  3. B

Past 24hrs :)

Grats dude, about time you got some luck :silly2: :)
  4. B

Adj AS-97

I'm definatly an EF noob yeah lol :silly2: And I still feel like a noob in PE to if I look at some of the other players around but have been playing for almost 2 years now and had to sell alot of stuff i didn't want to sell and some skills to even make that offer hehe. But we'll see what it's...
  5. B

Adj AS-97

Last one in auction didn't sell for +7k in the beginning of march so i'll bid that i guess :)
  6. B

Trox Prowler

Usually don't post globals and hofs but this one is kinda special to me lol. Never thought I would stand for more then one hit of one of these. Big thanks to Angela for hunting with me all day and to Cleetus and Justinen for borrowing me their gear :) I have trouble with alphas in my own gear...
  7. trox_prowler

trox_prowler

8. B

Looking to buy Bear parts...

bumptybump :silly2:
  9. B

Message invalid now, don't need the helmet anymore so deleted to avoid confusing people :)
  10. B

LOL oops, male :laugh: I'll edit the first post and title, thanks. +rep
  11. B

Looking to buy Bear parts (m)... I got the helmet now, so only the shins left, i found out they are more rare then i thought and thus i have raised my offer a little ;) So buying: Bear Shin Guards (M)for about tt+350 (thats more then 150 ped on top of the current peauction.com price) Please...
  12. B

Full Moon Party!

Great party, thanks to all that helped organize it! I'll be there next month :)
Back