Search results

1. T

I need the help of a mathematician.

None of the above. I would have expected you to understand why, given your forum picture. Speaking of which, I'd suggest stop looking in the mirror so you can finally change it to something less selfhatred-y :yup: I must say, the irony that YOU have that picture is amazing :laugh:
  2. T

I need the help of a mathematician.

This thread is tragic.. You are all debating whether or not the facts are this or that. Need more specified data and so on. So quick to show off clever you all are. You are giving CozMoDan WAAAAY too much credit. All of that is flying straight over his head. He is not interested in debating how...
  3. T

FYI: Liu's Hunting Log

Go buy a melee weapon then! 100% profit all the time!
  4. T

Starting to Believe in the New Weapons (FEN)

Aww would you look at that. RickEngland all grown up! :yay: Keep up with tracking and adjusting with your findings. Enjoy Entropia :)
  5. T

congratulations to messi

You are literally playing on someone elses account, several times I've heard you needing ped. Are you pretending you're not playing on other peoples dime? :scratch2: Pretty sure if someone played a drinking game with your stream, 1 shot each time you said "Joda" they'd get alcohol poisoning...
  6. T

congratulations to messi

Ofcourse you do! You running around wasting other peoples peds must be sooo tough on you! And then you have to go and ask for more. I really do feel for you. Im curious though! How many boxes does Messi and the others (who btw?) open? Since you claim to know alot of "big players" opening same...
  7. T

Suggestion: Land Grab Improvements

#1 Takuta is PACKED with spiders. Despawning all of them when LG starts would probably do wonders for the lag. #2 Alot easier for MA to hand out some time expiring "glowstick" or something that makes avatars glow in different colors. One side claim 1 color, other side claim another. Just put it...
  8. T

congratulations to messi

Oh how innocent you are. So many high skilled have been bought and sold. Infact some more than once.
  9. T

congratulations to messi

Yea, congratulations to Messi! Even though this thread is just a weak attempt to be able to bash someone publicly I have to say none of his activities seems suspicious to me except maybe the not getting any junk rings between the halloween ones. But I'm sure he just figured something out the...
  10. T

FYI: Noobs !!!! Lets HOF

Nice initiative! However, Im not sure a low agility avatar can outrun prot stalkers, they're pretty fast. Good luck everyone participating :)
  11. T

Easter Mayhem 2019 Results

Yea I understand HOW you did it. I just dont think its acceptable. Event are specified to end at a certain time. No more results should be allowed to be posted AFTER that.
  12. T

Knowing where to hunt next

Granny Rowan clueless as usual. To OP: Your absolutely number one priority is to not go broke. Obvious right? So lets move forward with that in mind: Unless you have an ultra eco fap its alot cheaper to use armor than fap. "Investing" in dodge/evade is pointless for you with your budget. Dont...
  13. T

Easter Mayhem 2019 Results

How is this even remotely acceptable? If the event is stated to end at a specific time then any results posted after should be rejected. This is a huge error by MA.
  14. T

what's bad with crafting??

It CLEARLY shows that he's hard spamming EP4. Doesnt matter if he's clicking Basic Filters inbetween.
  15. T

You're either a fool or never heard of the tracker. Look at his crafting history. Would you call that "testing"? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
  16. T

EP4 crafter claiming crafting is broken :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: You definitely understand the game Spacejanitor :yup:
  17. T

Can You Name a Country

Woow really :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: ?! Not sure how that has anything to do with what I said. He commented on kids being a failure as a response to this video. Sure its most likely cherry picked. But given the information shown on the video he came to the conclusion regarding...
  18. T

Can You Name a Country

This video straight up showed how kids knew geography and the adults didnt. Something tells me you'd fit in with these people perfectly. :dunce: I've hidden a message in my post by the way, can you find it? I'll give you a clue since I'm pretty sure you wouldnt get it without a hint, read the...
  19. T

Easter Mayhem 2019

Did you even read what he said? :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::dunce::dunce::dunce: " It is pretty uncommon for the Holiday to come and go without 1 Ring."
  20. T

Easter Mayhem 2019

Surely I must be mistaken or does this intellectual powerhouse really think he's been targetted specifically by MA in an attempt to make him not participate in an event? The length people go to come up with complains/tinfoil shit is staggering..
  21. T

Easter Mayhem 2019

How about you wait until the event starts and you get your allowance from whoever you're leeching off and try it out before deciding what kind of event it is? :yup:
  22. T

FYI: Smilgs hunting log - 2016 and beyond

Are you surprised that "Entropia is dynamic"? Its pretty much this games catch phrase. You need to roll with it not stubbornly continue what you are doing because "it used to work". Also those numbers you posted span over time periods where big changes happened, 2.0, efficiency, looter...
  23. T

Easter Mayhem 2019

Whats this whine about miners having to buy the fragments from hunters or hunt themselves? Hunters are buying crafted enhancers, L equipment from crafters who buy their resources from miners. Its the normal cycle? So dumb. :dunce:
  24. T

Anyone know avatar Alex Star Grey?

You want to make the auction even MORE inaccessable to newcommers? They're already almost locked out of it due to their low bankroll vs the mandatory 0.5 ped auction fee. The auction is huge part of this game and newcommers should be eased into using it so it becomes second nature to auction...
  25. T

FYI: Smilgs hunting log - 2016 and beyond

YOU'RE talking about cheat methods? Thats rich! :lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup: Tell me, does your bot track things for you too?
Back