Search results

1. HotA$$

Selling: Nemesis (f) set

Bump :wise::wise:
  2. HotA$$

Selling: Nemesis (f) set

Hi, as the title says selling my nemesis F set mostly untiered. Please PM me with offers. BR
  3. HotA$$

Do We Miss Magam?

Yeah same happened to me its mystical, maybe we messed something up :scratch2:. Also flipping it upside down didnt make any difference (well the G is other way round). who is to teach us if Magam is not available :confused:
  4. HotA$$

Do We Miss Magam?

MAGAM - Most annoying guy around Monipolis? ... or did I get it wrong again :scratch2: never manage to solve one of these. Miss my dose of crazy riddles ... come back asap Magam :wise:
  5. HotA$$

Selling: Ranked Combat Knife T:0.2

+400 then :)
  6. HotA$$

Selling: Songkra Corrosive Dagger

+1200 here
  7. HotA$$

Selling: Jaguar Arm Guards (f) SB tt+2000 Ped

B:yay:U:yay:M:yay:P
  8. HotA$$

Update BUMP
  9. HotA$$

:yay::yay:BUMPO:yay::yay:
  10. HotA$$

ASUS G74SX - can I play on Very High Settings?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRF1B54SWN4 it runs crisis 2 on max at 45 fps so unless MA screwed up badly it should do i guess :scratch2:
  11. HotA$$

B U M P :yay:
  12. HotA$$

Had them for ages now and never wear em even if i go hunt :P They deserve a nicer owner ;) Bump
  13. HotA$$

Jaguar Arm Guards (f) for tt+2k Ped Selling my Jag arms tier 0 SB = BO = +2k Ped Updated: +2k SB and BO now :)
  14. HotA$$

R.I.P. German EU Forum

Yay !! GO Fishi!!!!
  15. HotA$$

Selling: Kilic Vass T2.9 TT + 500

Ok blade sold ! That went fast :D Thx zip. Now how to close ....
  16. HotA$$

Selling: Kilic Vass T2.9 TT + 500

Kilic Vass T2.9 TT + 500 [SOLD] SOLD! As the Title says I am selling an ul Kilic Vass Tier 2.9. Price is 4160 Ped Total which is under +500 Ped. Current tt value 3663.80 Ped (min) This is no auction price is fixed so the first person willing to buy it gets it without to much further waiting...
  17. HotA$$

Merging melee professions / skills

Hmm it is realy a hard one. Somehow i like the way it is now. While i sure would be happy about merged skills and being able to use bigger blades (if merging means kinda adding up the skills in both areas not taking average :D) . On the other hand i dont like the trend of simplifying the game...
  18. HotA$$

ATH: 65125 Ganganite!

You have to understand those people they r sitting in front of the slot machine for years waiting for the jackpot and while one of them went to get a drink you came in found 50 cent on the floor gave it a kiss and randomly put it into a machine and BANG :P Oh and Huge Gratz! :dunce: and like...
  19. HotA$$

Question: Anyone looted martial from Evis lately?

Not a single part in whole mayhem.
  20. HotA$$

Mayhem Post Mortem

100% Agree with that. No chance to hunt there as the spawn was controlled by some soc that started to steal ur mobs if u tried to hunt there. All other spawns where by far not as good as this one.
  21. HotA$$

Selling: svempa x1 L bulk

Price and quantity pls :ahh: ty
  22. HotA$$

Distribution of Halloween Gifts from FPC

Hi Frank! What about the players that are on vacation on another planet do those never get their gifts or when returning home? :scratch2:
  23. HotA$$

Free BooBgirl Juicy WeT!

Add me I want Boob back Crazy Mindarkers Petra Hot Ass Hot (guess Ill be the next :D )
  24. HotA$$

Selling: vrx 3 K orseeker no L bp

BuMp that beauty of a BP
  25. HotA$$

Uber: 9k Formie

:yay: Gratz :yay:
Back