Search results

1. T

Selling: 355 ped of [Explosive Projectiles] and 10 clicks of [Explosive Projectiles Recycle 2 Blueprint (L)]

Hi, I am selling: 355 Ped of [Explosive Projectiles] For 103% 10 Clicks of [Explosive Projectiles Recycle 2 Blueprint (L)] For 48000% // Tataio
  2. T

Buying: Looking to buy Earth Shock Trooper Parts

Hi, i want to upgrade my gear, so i am looking to buy some Earth Shock Trooper parts. I already have: - [Earth Shock Trooper Foot Guards (M,L)] - [Earth Shock Trooper Gloves (M,L)] - [Earth Shock Trooper Shin Guards (M,L)] So i am looking for the rest. If the parts tt is 0.5-3 ped, i will...
  3. T

Got an Easter Strongbox From vixen today

Hi, has the Easter event not ended in EU? Got an Easter strongbox from a vixen in the vixen spawn at the parking lot.
  4. T

Price Check Possible price for Sollomate Mayhem Azuro?

Hi all, recently i notice that the mayhem token trader had both a adjusted and a Augmented version of Sollomate Mayhem Azuro. Been thinking of it, pretty cool noob mob hunter weapons, but i am not sure what the price for either of them would be? They require rare mayhem tokens to get, the...
  5. T

Italian Switchblade 1, what mob drops it?

Hi all, I dont know much about the Italian Switchblade 1, more then what the wiki says and heard some rumours. entropiawiki: Weapon: Italian Switchblade 1 Pretty cool melee weapon, 79 attacks/min, 1.5-3 dmg. Seems like a fun thing to have, just grind when ped is low and lower the cost to kill...
  6. T

Buying: Looking for Chikara Refiner Adjusted

Looking to buy Chikara Refiner Adjusted For TT+1600 PED Or pm me a price, will not strive to far from the tt+1600 PED
  7. T

Selling: Selling [Explosive Projectiles Recycle 2 Blueprint (L)]

Selling [Explosive Projectiles Recycle 2 Blueprint (L)] - 0.44 pec - 44 click PM me and we can talk about a deal :)
  8. T

Selling: Selling [Herman LAW-0 (L)]

Have crafted some [Herman LAW-0 (L)] Sell one for 4.4 PED. If you buy more, the price for buying will be better :)
  9. T

Selling: Selling Generic leather

Selling Generic Leather - 102% Have about 430 Ped of it. all sold, thread can be closed
  10. T

Buying: Anyone selling foma shop for a decent price?

I am intressted in maybe buying a foma shop, if price or location is right. Pm me, and we can talk about it. :) // Tataio
  11. T

Looks like MA put some work in for the new camera system and all that came with VU 16.

Hi, I couldent post this in the Dev's forum part, so i post it here. I have tested the new gameplay after the 16 vu. And i most say, i like it! I get the Felling i am playing a Sci-fi game more now after the VU 16 then before. The new target system is nice, i Went to Cyrene to hunt Arrat...
  12. T

Question: How much skill do i have to get, to break even on crafting runs?

Hi, i know its a question everyone ask. But i have dropped all hunting in entropia to focus all on my crafting skills. i repair on a mothership 2-6 hours a day with rk-5 and sometime rk-20. And i take a break from repairing to fly to monria for the Daily crafting mission where i get 0.75 ped in...
  13. T

Selling: Selling [ArMatrix SB-10 FEN Edition]

Hi i am Selling [ArMatrix SB-10 FEN Edition] Tier 2.6. good knife. Click on a Picture to see the whole picture. Want tt+3700 PED For the knife "TT value is 25 PED"
  14. T

Buying: Herman Ark-6 Jungle Blueprint

Hi, i am looking for Herman ark-6 Jungle Blueprint UL http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Blueprint&id=2052
  15. T

Selling: Selling Basic Leather Extractor

Hi, i have been hunting tabtab for some time. So i have Basic Leather Extractor for sale. 100 ped tt of it. I want 185% for it. Want to sell all in one bunk In game name : Tataio Spitfire misho
  16. T

Selling: Selling an Arkadian appartment

Hi there! I am Selling my appartment in arkadia. Celesta North 12, Lvl 3. The appartment is next to a teleport, so perfekt for an appartment shop :) I want 1800 Ped for the apartment "only peds, no trades". In game name : Tataio Spitfire misho
Back