Search results

1. John Nohlan

Buying: 20x20 Plot

Update Bump
  2. John Nohlan

Buying: 20x20 Plot

Land now purchased, yay! No longer taking offers, thank you all.
  3. John Nohlan

Modified Trade Terminal

reserving this slot for updates, all replies welcome below.
  4. John Nohlan

Modified Trade Terminal

Why: We believe a social team hunting experience is more fun than solo uber loots and HOF Board Ranks. I hear in my trades about people regularly losing thousands of peds over a weekend, going out trying to HOF big. It makes me really sad to hear. Especially when this contributes to people...
  5. John Nohlan

Help: Disconnecting when crossing Estate boundaries.

Tonight I was getting regular dc's just doing stuff I normally don't have problems with I have began to monitor the task manager lately. CPU and GPU both hold a pretty steady 70-80% capacity use on medium settings. What I noticed though was huge spikes on my network capacity. Like little burst...
  6. John Nohlan

If it helps specify, better golddude you are right on point with what I have. it has 4 slots with ethernet + wifi (modem/router combo). It is the newest model my ISP has, firmware is up to date, etc etc. The problem was present with old modem as well. Hope this is helpful.
  7. John Nohlan

Same problem still... :(
  8. John Nohlan

The cable modem itself. Cable Internet Yes, defender has been disabled to trouble shoot. No, IPv6 is enabled on network. I have seen disconnects entering land areas. 1. I myself suspect some sort of packet loss but not sure where. 2. Yeah, forgot to list that as tried, not silly, thanks...
  9. John Nohlan

Windows 10, vanilla for firewall & security no added software. No VPN, Firewall disabled, ports forwarded. Respectfully, this is a non-helpful comment. Pretty much every estate. It happens as soon as you cross the line, you can sit on the edge of the line and let everything load into scene...
  10. John Nohlan

Selling: Selling all Items

A friendly bump, and best wishes in your next life outside of EU Joey. Sorry we didn't know each other longer, but glad I met you in game at least once.
  11. John Nohlan

Info: Show FPS, Coords, mem usage etc

I appreciate you trying to help very much. I will try to search and search again. if nothing else may uninstall and install a 3rd time maybe even reset computer back to some factory settings etc anything I can to get this working smoothly again.
  12. John Nohlan

Thank you for info Jan, unfortunately it doesn't appear at all on my computer. I can successfully find other folders I know exist, but this folder does not.
  13. John Nohlan

Yeah my folder is probably in the pile of things MA doesn't care about just like my ability to enter an estate without disconnect as soon as someone IM's me or I walk in. :laugh: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?302455-Disconnecting-when-crossing-Estate-boundaries
  14. John Nohlan

I don't have that folder. only Entropia, Bin32, Bin64, out, program_data, redist, uninstall ( folders)
  15. John Nohlan

MA Refuses Help Support: MA Tier II support has outright refused to even explore potential issues, due to my graphics card not being supported. Live chat, told me to check here for help, cause there is nothing they can do. If I create any support tickets, they simply close them without even...
  16. John Nohlan

Has this now been disabled? I can't find the folder anywhere.
  17. John Nohlan

Team Hunting focused Society?

The invites weren't exactly rolling in, so I am closing this post. With respect to everyone I can't blame you guys, I am only 2 months into game, low skilled, and an unremarkable hunter. ^^ Plus wasn't seeing much in regards to existing societies fitting my "dream society" description that i...
  18. John Nohlan

Team Hunting focused Society?

Team Hunting focused Society? - Closed No longer seeking a soc. Anyone know of a soc that is open to all skill lvls, that hunts in teams of 4-6 people daily? is that even a realistic idea? What I am Seeking in A Soc: ( 1 lowest - 10 highest ) [1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10] - Integrity /...
  19. John Nohlan

Buying: Purchasing Small Plot

Ha! I didn't even think of that. :lolup:
  20. John Nohlan

Reserved for FAQ section... please reply below with any questions, thank you!
  21. John Nohlan

Purchasing Small Plot - Closed Notice Type: RFP - Request for Proposal - Cancelled Due to lack of offers, and acquisition of a property suitable for a shop, this RFP has been cancelled. I am now focused on acquisition of Shop Keepers, and a private party has already negotiated fulfillment for...
  22. John Nohlan

Looking for Mentor with Knowledge Beyond The Basics...

Thank you for invite, will do. Yeah that is why I want to keep current "official mentor" but find someone willing to help me. The trick of an MA lawyer is they don't have to know anything, just create the argument that they might. :) I don't disagree, I only wish my experiences so far with...
  23. John Nohlan

Looking for Mentor with Knowledge Beyond The Basics...

I have a mentor, but have been informed that there isn't much else left for them to teach me beyond, aim this end at mob and mindlessly click. Which is nothing I couldn't figure out myself. I am currently at 43% completion, been playing 2 months now, lurking on the forums, and doing research...
  24. John Nohlan

New to Forum, and New to Game

Thank you Kevlie, Definitely playing smart and cautious, so far so good, no complaints. :) Thank you GoNi, and Any tips or suggestions? Thank you Toecutter! I appreciate the welcome. Thank you Pretto Loco, I have to agree, very enjoyable so far. I think socializing it my biggest goal so...
  25. John Nohlan

New to Forum, and New to Game

Too late, been playing since Dec. :) hooked :laugh: Will do, thanks for the in game message.
Back