Search results

1. A

is it possible to loot someone after one has died?

if person a(for awesome) meets person b(for bodacious) in pvp4 and person a shoots and kills person b(so person b dies first) but person b manages to get off a heat seeking instant kill always hitting max dmg rocket which of course then kills person a(person a dies second), oh and lets say both...
  2. A

Selling: Spartacus Head Piece (F,L)

As of Aug 17, I'm closing this thread. Selling a Spartacus Head Piece (F,L) TT is 89.64 peds Stats: (Entropedia Link) Penetration: 48 Impact: 28 Burn: 13 Cut: 45 Stab: 44 Shrapnel: 13 Durability: 15000 SB: 675%(605Peds) BO: 750%(672Peds) Auction will end one week after the SB is met...
  3. A

Stacking Items on the Ground

I know that I've seen pictures where people appear to stack items on the ground, ie. stacking oil to make a house underwater or to uniquely decorate a room, but I've been unable to do it on my own. Is there a trick or was it changed in some VU or am I incompetent or maybe it can only be done in...
  4. A

society skill

How does MA calculate the skill of a society? Is it based on total number of skill levels of all members? or total tt value of the skills? or ether of the two divided by the number of people in the society? or...something else?
  5. A

Red Dots on the Map (Amethera)

When you look at the Amethera Map, the locations list is categorized into 3 categories, A (Land Area), C (Cities), and T (Teleports). I was wondering how many city points are on Amethera. Here's what I have and their approximate location, anymore? Emerald Lakes Mall (14051, 25052) Genesis...
  6. A

just a reminder

Hiya, wanted to post this as an example of...well...it's not scamming...but...i think you'll know what i mean... i'm all for the idea that one can try to sell an item at any price he wants. But...this particular example bothers me fap-5's can be bought at the tt for tt price. Click to...
  7. A

new mining graphics?

Is it just me or is the brown dust that appears while you're drilling new from this vu? Is there something for excavating too?
  8. A

unlocked cga via surveying only

Since there wasn't clear data on when cga seems to unlock, i decided to try unlocking it with only one type of mining. Not a single bomb dropped. Here are the stats. Click to enlarge My int is 38 and my perception is 1123, but my primary prof is hunting(a lot more than mining) and i have done...
  9. A

XIX Angelic and XVI Alice

Thought it'd be a good time to learn how to post pictures :) Click to enlarge
Back