Entropia 2024-03-14 07-24-13-77 FEFFOID CHAMPION 1074ped.jpg

4. Entropia 2024-03-25 08-23-46-34 Primordial longu mature 4700ped.jpg

Entropia 2024-03-25 08-23-46-34 Primordial longu mature 4700ped.jpg

5. F

Buying: Adj restoration chip

it's ok; chip bought ^^
  6. F

Buying: Adj restoration chip

Hello, i am interested for a price of tt+3700 ( or make me a decent offer ^^ ) Pm me here or ingame Thank you
  7. F

Does loot seem a bit sour lately or is it just me.

your thinking is insane; how can you believe that the deed have no repercussion on the game? since the creation of the CLDs, MA has paid in interest the equivalent of what it received by selling them at the time. you sincerely believe that the owners of CLD are active people who participate in...
  8. F

Does loot seem a bit sour lately or is it just me.

the real problem has been identified for a long time; it is that of the deed. creation of CLDs then of all the other deed. a deed is to be considered as a loan; they are issued, it brings money into the coffers but from there MA must return part of the winnings. if the establishment of the deed...
  9. F

Question: 350% Higher Withdrawal Fees Than Posted on Website?

you did well to highlight this problem, it will allow us to better understand it and perhaps to find a solution.
  10. F

Dev Notes #21 - Tiering & Enhancer System Changes

finally a great news that goes in the right direction and I hope that is honest enough for the players who have invested in skilling tier up. gratz MA !!
  11. F

Codex concerns

the list of skills certainly differs
  12. F

Deposit Methods Update

https://transferwise.com/fr I make a transfer from my credit card to my account transferwise and it in € which is the currency of my bank account, which allows me to avoid the excessive fees of my bank which are at 2.7% + a fixed charge . my transferwise account which provides me with a...
  13. F

Deposit Methods Update

i use transfertwise and it works perfectly with extremely limited fees. for withdrawals it is done from bank to bank I never had a problem
  14. F

Seasonal rings

4500 open box is never had a single ring since 2019, not even an L, but I understand that some must open more box than me.
  15. F

Halloween Mayhem 2019 Results

once again, there are not very complicated solutions that will not stop anyone. 1/ L weapons must mount much faster tier, it is abnormal that a L full tt weapon does not reach tier 10! a majority of weapons do not reach tier 3 ... tiers rate must be WIDELY more efficient. in this way, the unl...
  16. F

Info: Highest known Intelligence in Entropia

why not take advantage of the wonderful and original missions given by the codex ?????
  17. F

Codex concerns

honestly, if you have a problem with the players, I'm talking about players not mourners, who want to have a satisfying gaming experience and the height of their commitment in time (I play since 2004) and financial. Why is it a problem to share experience feedback and make suggestions knowing...
  18. F

Codex concerns

here again the solution is simple but I know that writing here is like talking to the wind. personally I find advantages to codex, for cons I regret the missions with attributes in reward so I went hunting on arkadia and it is true that I like to choose the mobs according to the type of skill...
  19. F

Selling: full set Disco

tt = 606.40 proposed at 710 ( 117% ) http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=134
  20. disco set

disco set

21. F

entropia tracker

buuuumppppppppppppppp :cool:
  22. F

Long time players in low category Mayhems

you can remind me the original purpose of this topic ?
  23. F

entropia tracker

we need more players who use entropia tracker if you want your global to be registered; there are other interesting features. so make an effort, thanks. http://www.entropialife.com/Settings.aspx http://www.entropialife.com/Software.aspx
  24. F

Long time players in low category Mayhems

why do not you come back to the main subject, which is that new players feel wronged in the first categories of mayhem? yes of course we can say that, little by little, there is no difference between an old player who retrogrades in these categories and a new one; I still think that there is a...
  25. F

mission galactica bug ?

sorry, dont speak english ;)
Back