Search results

1. M

Suggestion: We need better protections against luring

The only time this is a problem is if people are going into new player areas and doing it to newbs who have no clue what's going on, but in that regard it's just another form of trust scam similar to telling them you are going to show them a new planet and then booting and looting just easier to...
  2. M

Found an OLD LT just now!! Exarosaur Dominant Elite

Its a 'boss' spawn on the RT malcruentor area, they spawn every x kills, god knows why.
  3. M

Selling: Tegretov TR6 modified tier 7.99

BO lowered. Cheapish halloween 2022 + ares augmented ring combo gives you a BLP rifle with 104.5m range and 121.8 DPS can you afford to not buy it?
  4. M

:yay::yay::yay:
  5. M

News: Easter Mayhem 2023 Extension

Wow what a complete surprise, never saw it coming.
  6. M

Price Check A&P Series Mayhem LP-40, Perfected

In theory the true value of the gun is just math (inputs being, expected TT return based on effic+looter/average markup of what you can/will hunt with it/average cycle per month/required RoR, capital tied up in the setup etc) compared to other choices. If you did this with every weapon in-game...
  7. M

Welp games roped me in for the 100th time and I'm upgrading my current build. (insert the aw shit here we go again meme). The TR6 is amazing with flexible dps (between un-enhanced and fully enhanced (can eco hunt 700 hp mobs or take down malcruentor stalkers without getting touched), great...
  8. M

Selling: Arson 4 FEN , xmas ring 2018, SET adjusted 5b

Chip sold/ring bo reduced
  9. M

🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑
  10. M

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
  11. M

Selling these items, will add more detail later Xmas 2018 20k/21 sb/bo adjusted 5b set TT+4900 sb/bo
  12. M

Selling: LP-70 FEN T8.29 + HC 204/ Arson FEN T3.99 / Eon F T 2.99 / Xmas+Hallow 2018 rings

lp-70 sold, most of the title items have been sold so I will end this thread and possibly start a new one for arson fen and xmas ring depending where I go from here. Thanks everyone for interest.
  13. M

Selling: LP-70 FEN T8.29 + HC 204/ Arson FEN T3.99 / Eon F T 2.99 / Xmas+Hallow 2018 rings

BO lowered, more flexible to offers of cold hard cash 🤑🤑🤑
  14. M

What to Expect?

Poor op asking a question and two pages later he is no closer to an answer and if he is reading all the replies likely a few braincells lighter. :ROFLMAO: To answer as best I can yes its normal variance over such a sample and the way I understand crafting 100QR non sib bp's are 90% TT return...
  15. M

:ROFLMAO: wonder how long that was broken, thanks. Roughly SB met on lp70 so possibly gone soon. Waiting on a couple of people re: halloween ring, no love for xmas 2018 though, ya'll hate christmas or something? scrooges.
  16. M

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
  17. M

Decent amount of interest in the hallow 2018, lowered combo price to a very sexy 45k as i'd rather not split them if possible but individual buyouts remain.
Back