Search results

1. M

Selling: Tegretov TR6 modified tier 7.99

Welp games roped me in for the 100th time and I'm upgrading my current build. (insert the aw shit here we go again meme). The TR6 is amazing with flexible dps (between un-enhanced and fully enhanced (can eco hunt 700 hp mobs or take down malcruentor stalkers without getting touched), great...
  2. M

Selling: Arson 4 FEN , xmas ring 2018, SET adjusted 5b

Selling these items, will add more detail later Xmas 2018 20k/21 sb/bo adjusted 5b set TT+4900 sb/bo
  3. M

Selling: LP-70 FEN T8.29 + HC 204/ Arson FEN T3.99 / Eon F T 2.99 / Xmas+Hallow 2018 rings

Have been kinda bored and burnt out from playing the game for the last month or so and so looking to lower the amount I have invested. Can't justify such gear when I barely get around to playing more than a few days a month. Maybe migration changes it who knows in the mean time the gear is...
  4. M

Selling: My FFA points (decent amount)

Hi all, as the race for those rare tokens hot's up I will add my FFA points for sale here, currently I have 90,710 (all self looted if that's something you care about) I estimate by the time I am finished with the event I will have roughly 125k give or take (this estimate is on the low side but...
  5. M

Buying: Hyper charged a204

Still working on my setup this is the next piece of the puzzle. I know these can be hard to part with so paying well for a quick deal, can include imp a105 if you're looking to keep shooting but just freeing up some capital or just pure ped if you have other plans. Message me here or in game...
  6. M

Buying: Halloween 2019 ring

buying this ring, if you have one sell it to me thanks. PM here or IG (mei golddigger ling)
  7. M

Buying: strong argo claw/corrosive 13 FEN chip+amp

Potentially looking to acquire either of these toys to have a bit of fun, if you're looking to sell/free up some peds just message me with price and we can work something out.
  8. M

Buying: Buying Imp 2870

Feel like messing around in this game again for a bit, before we get too crazy buying the big ass shit want to start off with this little pew pew'r if you have one for sale PM me here or ingame (mei golddigger ling) with price/tier and we can make a deal. Peds on the card waiting for you <3
  9. M

Selling: Tier 1 Eon (F) set and 7x Adjusted 5.b set

Items in title for sale EON SOLD FOR BO Adjusted 5.b http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Plating&id=71 great upgrade from regular 5bs or a time saving pickup if youre trying to craft up to mod or augmented, 1% block chance + better protection and durability, Only for sale as set of 7...
  10. M

Selling: Arson 4 FEN + BP-70 Perfected Tier 2.99!!

Without going into too much detail due to the rl circumstances ive had to take a much more hands on approach in regards to my work meaning i went from having infinite free time to grind to close to none. So if someone is interested in one of the best combos ingame I offer it for sale as a set...
  11. M

Selling: Eudorian Wasp Devil level 17 Auto loot unlocked

Selling 2nd most eco autoloot pet consumes base 18pec in nutrio an hour +60 to have buff active so 78pec tt of nutrio an hour for autoloot whilst also passively giving you skill gains of skills that contribute to pethandler profession a lot of these are also good for looter hp etc etc...
  12. M

Selling: Argo strong claw FEN edition / Full Angel F tier 2.99-3.99

Claw SOLD! angel remains full set of angel armor tier 2.99-3.99 helm 2.99 gloves 2.99 arms 2.99 harness 3.99 thighs 3.8 shins 3.89 feet 3.8 great all round armour attached a screenshot of protection with adjusted 5bs and 6A so you can see the potential and wide range of mobs you can tackle...
  13. M

Selling: Easter ring 2019

Selling this solid left hand ring, nice mix of defence and dpp/dps boost. Looking for a quick sale at a fair Price 7900 BO !!! http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=PersonalEffect&id=128 1 focus blow 12% increase crit dmg 12% run speed 60% hp regen Decrease crit dmg 24 evade/dodge/jam...
  14. M

Selling: LP 40 Perfected Tier 2.99

Gun is sold
  15. M

Buying: IMP mk2 or A&P Series Mayhem LR-60, Augmented

Been playing the game again recently (god knows why) and am interested in buying either of these guns. Just pm me tier/price here or send me a messege ingame ( mei golddigger ling ) and hopefully we can work something out. Peds on the card waiting :)
  16. M

Selling: Fen power claw 6 and Arson chip FEN

Couple of great fen items for sale here, work great together as tagger into main especially due to the life link amp interaction with arso chips and efficiency of fen arso vs ten keeps your tt return high but they are for sale separately so if you want the combo act fast. Claw tier 2.9...
  17. M

Selling: Eon sga F full set tier 2-3

One of best overall Armor sets ingame, amazing all round protection from all common damage types not to mention it’s rarity. It’s a redundant set for me atm as I downgrade my play mod vice is all I use so if someone would like it I’m willing to sell. Once in an eu lifetime kinda Armor. Sold
  18. M

Selling: Nice gear mostly hunting

Ok nvm I’m untitled a bit and clearly nuts sale off for now
  19. M

Selling: Augmented lr60 tier 3.9 +imp A204

Hey this combo up for sale for a bit whilst I’m a little bored of game. Can sell gun alone or with amp, amp not for sale alone. 86.7 efficiency amp + gun + enh. Great range compared to similar high eco/efficiencydps weapons. Gun sb/bo 68k Gun + amp sb/bo 75k ( good combo deal) Peds pref can...
  20. M

Selling: Augmented lr60 t 3.9 + hypercharged 204

Selling one of the best guns in game, very rare opportunity to own such a tool. Depending on your looter level this should give 98-99% tt return long term (I’m at 100.5% over 330k cycle but I believe that’s running above average expectation). Maxed at level 55, enough dps to kill most things...
  21. M

Buying: Terrmaster3 goldrush or mid tier+ f-106

Buying one of these two prefer tm3 and prefer a few tiers but can discuss any tier pm me your price/tier etc ingame Mei golddigger ling or here.
  22. M

Selling: Hypercharged A204

Closed....
Back