Search results

1. lululu

Selling: cadet pants/shirt

selling blue/yellow cadet pants and jacket coloured before the colouring VU if that makes any difference i would prefere to sell as a set but u may also bid on either of the items Click to enlarge also 200 gravadore texture for sale tt 48 peds sb 180% bo 205%
  2. lululu

storage clean out

selling paints tailoring stuff alien parts armour parts weapons finish 27 january i will add some prices in the next few hours i will place start bids and buyouts armour Zombie Arm Guards (F,L) 1 23.01 PED sb 109% bo110% Zombie Face Guard (F,L) 1 39.83 PED sb 109% bo 111% Zombie Foot...
  3. lululu

seren and 2 team globals

firstly would like to thank jade dan and marcin who came on my final hunt be4 my unlock :yay: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge my korss ran out of ammo my cb13 died so was left with 50shot in my opalo Click to enlarge was determind to unlock it today did it with 1hour to spare
  4. lululu

2 globals in 2 days

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/7/0/2/3/woo.gif thought i would try out tailoring and within23 tries got my first tailoring global then today after a 200 ped of ammo leaving me 2 little bars from serendity i get this molisk...
  5. lululu

tag weapons

i am looking for a rifle/carbine for under 1k i know about the obvious one which is a bravo but i am looking for something with range over 80 doesnt have to do large amounts of dmg eco doesnt have to be the best only using to tag the mob but i would like to know ur thoughts any ideas??
  6. lululu

pc sgh 2200

as the title says i would like to nw a rough price on fireforge sgh 2200 fireforge sgh 2200m fireforge sgh 2200 mentor edition fireforge sgh 2200 ancient fireforge bgh 4400 thxs for any help
  7. lululu

selling gremlin F

selling gremlin F full tt startbid tt+80 bo tt+90
  8. lululu

pc: gremlin

price check Gremlin female price check Knight female thxs for any information
  9. lululu

selling A&W/misc items

Selling all items my gamming times are ma time between 4pm and 10 pm so am on between those hours most days Prices are going rates will add some prices later to day End date when the bids either reach buyout or have start bid reached and no other bids for 48 hours. Gunz 1 Alekz Precision...
  10. lululu

selling gremlin female

hi i am my selling gremlin female full set and full tt of around 402 peds and hoping to replace it with a knight set Complete (F) Set TT+89.16 price from pe auction but as we know peauction is nvr rgt price finders price tt+127 ped so i am asking tt+100 ped to start off at and buy out will...
  11. lululu

and another

was in twin at the time was a day or 2 ago know name; Mortred the criticagirl occupation; scammer clothes; oj pants and the basic bra Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge well as u can c it never worked n i spelt noob wrong and sed nob but there we go awarning
  12. lululu

selling female ghost

i bought this a few weeks ago for about tt+300 or there about but i have decided to change what mobs i want to be hunting and so selling this armour :( and i like my settler n plates too :wise: currently full tt about 300 peds according to wiki starting bid tt+250 buyout tt+300 auction ends 1...
  13. lululu

pc gremlin and ghost female

i just bought ghost armour for tt+320 all parts were seperate was wondering wot is a reasonable price for female ghost if i was to sell it and was thinking of buying gremlin any ideas of current price i am prety sure peauction prices are way out for these armours
  14. lululu

selling female knight/shogun set

the set contains knight face guard knight arms guards knight gloves knight thigh guards shogun shins shogun harness all are in full tt condition starting bid tt+ 26 buyout bid tt+32 starting bid comes from peauction auction ends monday 11th september 16.00 ma time prefere to sell in a set...
  15. lululu

1st kill after depo

1st kill after depo and i get 120.86 ped :) was already in the middle of a hunt when i loged in just using up my last few hundred ammo shot the mob infront of me which was a bibo old( well think it was a bibo) and then 120 peds pop up Click to enlarge so know i have 500 ped to spend actually...
  16. lululu

1st global/ team global

we had been hunting allo for maybe an hour or so then this popped up a allo guard with 103 ped wepons m2100 with a104 29 ped each plus an item Click to enlarge this hunt turned out to be a very nice hunt for us all but soon after this my internet went down so the hunt ended for me and the...
Back