Search results

1. Elf

Alaskans

LastOne is from Alaska, but doesnt live here anymore.
  2. Elf

Alaskans

and Zippo
  3. Elf

Consolidated Rocktropia Guide and info

Police mission 10-88 for harlem hsutlers [Rocktropia, 135852, 87905, 119, Waypoint] these are also found in lockpick 3 crib riads ;)
  4. Elf

ROCKtropia Forum?

7 new Lofts and a couple billboard shops and a grand estate have opened last year. It seems to be growing but slowly. If your are looking for an apartment, come on down to Rock-Mart and talk to the shopkeeper.
  5. Elf

ROCKtropia Forum?

after UE5 i may revisit the idea
  6. Elf

ROCKtropia Forum?

rocktropia.rocks has been closed down. after one year only one registered user about 5 view per day at the end of it all. I still hold the domain and may try again after UE5, or when Rock gets even one developer.
  7. Elf

I droppped Rocktropia.rocks After one year there was a registered user, there were about 5.4 views per day. I guess forums and added info from players is not what the PP needs. *shrugs* If there was any involvment or even kudos I might have done it another year, but.....
  8. Elf

News: Tier Upgrade Skill Announcement

Well, fuc... what is a noob to do???
  9. Elf

When is Neverdie Jobs & Voting System coming?

www.rocktropia.rocks We are all waiting and watching, for anything to happen.
  10. Elf

I will add this info to www.Rocktropia.Rocks
  11. Elf

Entropia Universe Unreal - Preview of HUD UI

Customizability may be the key here. Looks great so far.
  12. Elf

ROCKtropia Forum?

www.Rocktropia.Rocks
  13. Elf

Prison Life

SO GLADE you surved it! and dam you for making me violate my parole, im back in the slammer
  14. Elf

To Celebrate our Friend Conq45

:(
  15. Elf

To Celebrate our Friend Conq45

Rest in peace Conq
  16. Elf

www.CalypsoMap.com

Great Job! waHOO
  17. Elf

ROCK-MART

About 2 months has passed, the place has come a LONG ways! I,m still in the beginning of the trading and selling, but the décor is brightening up the place real well. Rock-Mart Stop on by for a cup, or a bowl :coffee: :smoke: I would love to hear some feedback, wants, needs or ideas. Pls...
  18. Elf

ROCK-MART

Newest shop on Rocktropia ROCK-MART Grand Opening Sunday 7/19/2020- Games and prizes full pharmacy, crafting crap, furniture, armor, artillery, clothing, lumber yard, pot plants and bong faps :smoke: and more.... So much loot it will make you POGO :banana: Castillo Lofts #1 [Rocktropia...
  19. Elf

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

.... .....
  20. Elf

The Ministry is recruiting

This is a great bunch of nuts :yup:
  21. Elf

Rocktropia, April fools event 2020

So SORRY if you missed it, Globals were all over the place, lost track the first 15 min into it. Hope you can make it to the Christmas Party !!!
  22. Elf

This happens TOMORROW get registered!!!
  23. Elf

one week left, get registered for the prizes and expected a Kong After Party!!
Back