Search results

1. -JJ-

I miss Entropia!!!

Hi this may or may not help with people having chat issues but 1 possibility that could be causing problems is that over time the chat log files may have become very large. according to this site https://www.auslogics.com/en/articles/open-a-file-too-big-for-notepad/ Notepad++ cannot support...
  2. -JJ-

Info: F macro or Bot .. is it allowed in any circumstance?....

thinking about it from everyone's perspective, including mindark, there might be some possible solutions that would reward active players, but still allow some afk/auto, but only in permitted areas , for example make it a context menu from the F key to use auto mode and simply give a msg in...
  3. -JJ-

Info: F macro or Bot .. is it allowed in any circumstance?....

So after being around for a few yrs and talking with people now and then, sometimes the topic would come up about people who use macro or bots, and when i asked them if it was allowed or not and under what circumstances .. (since anyone thats been around for long enuff all know people do macro...
  4. -JJ-

FYI: The Mystery of The Basic Wrench

thanx guys :) does seems a bit strange thats its a ul item that is only used to complete a hangar then no further use what i would do since i have heard some requesting for umbranoids to be brought back into the game, is to perhaps have these wrenches put to other uses and be used like a tree...
  5. -JJ-

FYI: The Mystery of The Basic Wrench

Hi guys n galls o/ I wanted to share 1 of my adventures with you, about a tool i came across that turned out to be mysterious with little to nothing known about it, this is my story ... one day, while exploring shops on Calypso JJ came across a interesting tool she hadn't seen before (Basic...
  6. -JJ-

Loot Tracker Tool

hi great app so far :) however i think i might know why some are getting the same error as DavinFelth as i also get the exact same error but only if i follow the instructions to compile it from source code.. but if i use version LootNanny-0.0.6.exe it works fine for me even on windows 11...
  7. -JJ-

Question: What do you think MindArk's top priorities should be?

i wanted to pick more but i picked 1 and 7 cos i think the game needs this as i believe the current engine is already being pushed to its limit and not that easy for devs to work with compared to unreal, i also think it would be a nice refresh of the game and should automaticly bring in more...
  8. -JJ-

News: Entropia Universe Unreal Engine 5 Migration FAQ

i cant take the credit for finding this but thought id share anyways ;] https://www.artstation.com/artwork/zOLOKZ
  9. -JJ-

News: Entropia Universe Unreal Engine 5 Migration FAQ

hi again a little while ago i wrote a post that was on topic with this thread sharing my research and mentioned only 1 game that was the closest i could find to entropia that does use unreal engine in an effort to compare how entropia might look and what specs might be required and it was...
  10. -JJ-

FYI: PCF Upgrade

i can see why allowing name changes would be a bad idea however.... having listened to what most have said here and in discords as well as 711, i think the only time an exception could be made if these conditions are not met as per the existing rules...
  11. d2.jpg

d2.jpg

12. d1.jpg

d1.jpg

13. imgur.com

imgur.com

583 views on Imgur: The magic of the Internet
  14. -JJ-

Suggestion: Sweat for tokens

sweating doenst have to be a boring activity it can be very good opportunity to socialize and meet new friends, learn more about the game and even team swunt it would however be nice if sweat did have a higher value or at least make it so everyone can do basic hunting mining and crafting and...
  15. -JJ-

Suggestion: Sweat for tokens

in a game where f2p or semi f2p is already difficult for those on a tight or near non existing budget at times lol, i do however think there should be more activities for f2p players to do so it isnt all focused on certain activities like sweating .. the other problem is unfortunately any if not...
  16. -JJ-

Still a pirate?

well i know for sure that some people have been for a while been going about publicly via the ingame local chat systems and private messages accusing the ship and societies they consider their enemy/rival, naming the societies and the ship and myself by name. this isnt hearsay or accusations...
  17. -JJ-

Suggestion: Mothership ShipGrab

hiyi o/ ;] i had a dream last nite and it was epic and was the inspiration for this suggestion i was thinking what if societies could have the opportunity to take control over some huge motherships and have full use off it like any other mothership in regular space until it is challenge day...
  18. -JJ-

Still a pirate?

i know right lol u ever get that feeling when u do something u thought was a good idea and the right thing to do at the time and then it all went crazy and out of control and end up trying to fix it and regret ever doing it? ...err ya lol im not sure if geo`s question was aimed at me or not...
  19. -JJ-

Still a pirate?

in firefox if u click the 3 dots in the address bar u can save whole pages some of ya might wanna do that ;]
  20. -JJ-

Still a pirate?

hmm ..so motherships havent existed for 10+ yrs huh? .. well i did not know ..that ofc i didnt know that cost ive only been playing since 2017-08-07 and im im pretty sure since u keep such detailed information about players u also know that also or roughly how long ive been around so nice try...
  21. -JJ-

Still a pirate?

when we think of the word pirate it stirs up a range of emotions and feelings none of them good. we think of other words like thief , scumbag, untrustworthy, evil , bully etc so ofc the only kinds of people that would like a pirate are either pirates themselves, or benefit from their...
  22. -JJ-

Still a pirate?

u didnt even read my last post properly lol i get that u were simply trying to be helpful and pass on what information u know about to the OP in a private message the point i was trying to make is that when players talk about other players and their activities is that what information u are...
  23. -JJ-

Still a pirate?

hmm .. i cant resist?.. annd its ok for players who represent your crew to go about creating drama and making accusations about me and others in public as well as threats? i didnt start this or do anything, but i really hope that any information you keep about pirates and their activities has...
  24. -JJ-

Still a pirate?

well i guess if naming on forums insnt allowed but its apparently ok to discuss others behind their backs in pms etc then i would just like to say that in my opinion there is unfortunately only 1 thing worse than being a victim of a pirate and possibly losing your loots .... and thats the fake...
  25. -JJ-

Question: Can We Get More Actual Free To Play Activities / Daily Missions plz?

Hiyi o/ ;] recently ive been thinking about my journey in Entropia from when i started, to where i am at now, and one consistent thing that bothered me now n then a little was what feels like a lack of true free to play activities / daily missions despite the game being touted as free to play...
Back