Search results

1. B

Uber: 4k Spider

This poor spider must have been shot so many times by lots of people to have had this much shrapnel inside it... luckily I found a way to help it out and reduce its burden somewhat. :yay:
  2. B

Hispidus feeling generous...

Just as no-one expects the Spanish Inquisition I can honestly say I didn't see this one coming either!:yay: Now i need to pop off and either level up to be able to use it or flog it... decisions decisions. :D
  3. B

Achievement: Omegaton M61a5 Adjusted Tier 6

Got the stuff together and clicked it... I'll let you look to the wiki to see the materials required... suffice to say the Quantium alone made my ped card shudder! :D The more I tier it, the more I dread hitting that .9 level :laugh:
  4. B

BIG Industries Sneaky Event Win

You simply can't trust those damned Troxies :) I felt guilty....Honest! :wtg:
  5. B

2 Sneaky Wins In 2 Weekx

Some would call this cheating. :) I just call it best dressed in class :rolleyes:
  6. B

Uber: BIG Industries Sneaky Event Win

If you're going to win a Highest Single Loot event there's no piddling around with a couple of hundred peds. :) As always with the Trox/Rextelum events on the BIG LA's it was a good fun hunt. Much more fun with loot like this :yay:
  7. B

Uber: 5107 Ped Scipulor

I decided it was long past time I got off my lazy ass and complete the first stage Scippy mission. 2nd kill tonight has perhaps given me enough ammo to get a couple of further stages done :yay: It's also my largest solo loot ever... so that's nice! :)
  8. B

Achievement: Adjusted Omegaton M61a5 Tier 5

Finally the least used gun in the whole Entropia Universe has hit tier 5. :yay: Well I've been saving up and finally got the materials together and it was clicked by Star tonight... Cost around 2.7k for the materials but it happened anyway. Happily Star also got a good result and got it to...
Back