Search results

1. truantduck

Selling: DOA Slugstorm Tier 7.1

Selling this awesome bullet hose. Looking for a start bid of 31k. Will sell instantly for 36k. Will extend auction one week upon receiving SB.
  2. truantduck

Selling: Eon Armor UL (F) Tier 2-3

Selling this full set of Eon armor (F) Looking for a starting bid of 25k. Will sell instantly for 30k. Auction will last one week after starting bid has been submitted.
  3. truantduck

Web Shop Not Delivering Items or Amo

I've made 3 successful purchases in the webshop, each time I revived a message saying that my PED card had been updated, and each time the amo / pills / items were NOT delivered to my inventory. I bought Neurostim-X. It didn't work. I tried again to insure it was not a fluke. Second time also...
  4. truantduck

H.Mayhem Area Summary WTF

I spent over FIVE HOURS in there? REALLY?
  5. truantduck

Internal Error

Every single hour of every single day this system fails. Creating good software is a challenge. Often it is necessary to maintain complex systems. Every single hour of every single day this game breaks and causes great stress on the players. The current time of breakage is 11 minutes after...
  6. truantduck

Attracting new users

I recently invited a new friend and active gamer to play EU via Planet Calypso. I explained to him how the game worked and how I had found success here, and by the time he got home to his computer he was super excited to play. This is a paraphrase of his experience after finally installing and...
  7. truantduck

Selling: Dark Knight of Arkadia Foot Guards (M)

Starting Bid: 7.5k Instant Buy: 9.5K Auction will expire one week after the starting bid has been accepted. They're black, and have never been worn. Do your feet fit?
  8. truantduck

Selling: Ranked Scorpion

This item has been SOLD. Thank you for your inquiries. Looted this recently while visiting beautiful planet Cyrene. It's fast. It's cool. It's blue. I'd keep it, but I have too many toys as it is. Auction will end one week after a starting bid has been accepted. If you are an aspiring laser...
  9. truantduck

Selling: Modified Hedoc Mayhem

Starting Bid: 80K Instant Buy: 95K Auction will end two weeks after a start bid has been offered.
  10. truantduck

Buying: Nanobots - Adrenaline Boost

Title says it. Thanks!
  11. truantduck

Selling: Scaboreas DNA Samples X 2

Selling them together as a set. Start Bid: 40k. Buy Out: 65k. Will be accepting bids until 2013-03-01 0:00 MA time.
  12. truantduck

World Domination

13. truantduck

Congratulations to ex-cons, BA and AoW

You have discovered a way to CTD many avatars in a way where they cannot even log back in. My hat is off to you. You are truly the masters of exploits. I am humbled and humiliated by your knowledge of the inner workings of the game!
  14. truantduck

A Message To AoW From CK Rei

Today my society took control of LA12. With an force of 25, we landed our VTOLs on the roof and made a direct run for your control room. Unlike BA's attack on UU @ LA14, we did not damage the consoles from outside. Unlike BA's attack on UU @ LA14, we did not log out inside your control room. We...
  15. truantduck

Buying: Buying Armor Plates 8A.sga

Hello armor enthusiasts! I'm currently seeking 4 armor plates 8A.sga. I'm offering 3k per plate. First come, first bought :)
  16. truantduck

BUG: some landgrab lands do not allow change of maturity/density settings.

Title says it all. I've sent multiple support cases, but the super awesome support staff type interesting things like this: >> Thank you for your inquiry. The Land Areas comes with a predefined DNA that can not be changed but it is free to change the density and maturity of the creatures...
  17. truantduck

Discovery: Capslock

SRS.
  18. truantduck

Modfap Tier 1

For the currious... The new tier system is neat.
  19. truantduck

Buying: Shadow Harness F (UL)

I'm interested in buying an additional shadow harness for tiering. Or possibly just renting yours for a few minutes, with the possibility of it being sold on item loss. Looks like the last one sold on auction for roughly + 5,370 Should you have a shadow harness F you are looking to sell, or...
  20. truantduck

It's gotta be the shoes

21. truantduck

Nice Ass!

22. truantduck

Buying: Shadow Thighs (F) UL

I will buy your shadow thighs (F) for 9k upon a failed tier 2 attempt. Given leafren's sale of 55k for a full set, and the more recent sales of F shadow arms and feet in the auction at historic lows, this may be one of your final opportunities to cash out this item at a good value... that is...
  23. truantduck

PC: Urban Nomad Black Boots (F)

Click to enlarge
  24. truantduck

Buying: Shadow Harness (F)

I am looking to buy a shadow harness F (UL). Post or PM if you would like to sell yours. :)
  25. truantduck

Question: Shadow(tier2) vs Supremacy

Which would you rather have? Which is better?
Back