Search results

1. Xantonia

Pictures and discoveries VU2011.3

didn't see these in the thread. Volcanic Rock locations: 1st 54005, 61652 2nd 53837, 62307 3rd 53525, 62243 4th 54777, 61872 5th 54332, 62075
  2. Xantonia

Nostalgia thread: Once upon a time in Entropia......

Once upon a time skinned clothes were made at time of crafting them and always 100%. Once upon a time an in-game fashion guru called Skam was my soc leader! Once upon a time you had to manually equip all items Once upon a time your heart pumped when you found a ship when mining and then you...
  3. Xantonia

Info: Hidden Achievements Thread

I counted 25 times as well for the Icarus. definately didn't die 50 times.
  4. Xantonia

Achievement: My first Tower! XXIII Rich Belkar 6704 peds

Awww Gramps you so deserved something like that - I shall keep going with my un-amped mining - you just gave me hope :) Many congratulations :yay::yay::yay:
  5. Xantonia

Hey hun - only just realised you left me a birthday message ;) thanks :)

Hey hun - only just realised you left me a birthday message ;) thanks :)
  6. Xantonia

Medusa's Head Virtual Property to be Auctioned on Planet Calypso

Time to remortgage the house - again ;) sounds fun. Although I hope the player base expands - too may options and too few players now.
  7. Xantonia

Servers Are Down

Just as I get the kids to sleep and get time to log on - oh well housework instead :(
  8. Xantonia

Dynamic Download Error (12007) + FIX

Weeeeee I'm in but now need to feed the twins and get them ready for bed - doh!!!!
  9. Xantonia

Dynamic Download Error (12007) + FIX

that site.txt fix seems to have worked for me - thanks Hanne :)
  10. Xantonia

Download keeps failing anyone else?

mine is migrating content even though it now says offline.
  11. Xantonia

Download keeps failing anyone else?

Just clicked and mine seems to be going fine. so far anyway :) Ok now got the same error as others. Trying again as per their "known issues" and seems to be doing something:)
  12. Xantonia

Entropia Universe 11.4.4 Release Notes

I like the idea of downloading only planets that you need - and even better would be to play on one whilst the other was down for maintenance. 15 min warning - tp to another planet and keep playing :)
  13. Xantonia

Achievement: Kill strike

Many grats hun and there was I chuffed with finally unlocking coolness - lol. Fantastic achievement :)
  14. Xantonia

Help: A private messege from officer Book at cayuze

Thanks for this - It all worked for me :)
  15. Xantonia

Summer sale!!!

More items added! Grab them while you can :)
  16. Xantonia

Summer sale!!!

Just recycling my ped :)
  17. Xantonia

Summer sale!!!

:yay:Grab yourself a bargain.::yay: Many items at less than TT+2 All clothes are either coloured, textured or both. Get in there quick before the resellers beat you to it :D Location PA MALL - LEVEL 3 - shop 08S Before anyone panics no I'm not selling out - just raising some ped :)
  18. Xantonia

Info: Colorer List

Hi Leeloo I'm up to level 41 colourer now - had a bit more time online lately :) oh and level 28 texture. If you could do the honours and update please :) Thanks
  19. Xantonia

WoF 2010: Team Eudoria

*desperately seeking babysitter for the twins* Will go kick Vikings butt and make sure he sees this so at least he can take part. Will do what I can to join in aswell about time I joined Eudoria again :)
  20. Xantonia

Need help in finding Louise Lollan Rosengren

Lollen hasn't been in Rabbids for some considerable time now (couple of years at least), I also don't have them on FL anymore. The person that introduced them also stopped playing a while back. I will however try and contact them through MSN and see if they still have any contact details for...
  21. Xantonia

RockTropia?

I voted other. I'm happy with the way it is. Happy meaning I accept the costs and plan my trips accordingly. I like the music up on Rocktropia. Yes I have problems with picking the right mob to hunt as I'm kinda in the middle ranks of a hunter so get toasted easily by some and the rest are...
  22. Xantonia

Pop Tail - My first discovery

Grats on the find Dilly :)
  23. Xantonia

Info: Araneatrox skin textured Master coat

I can do that for you aswell if you still need a sample :)
  24. Xantonia

Pop Dragons...

Apart from where are they? I couldn't find them, not the stalkers anyway.
  25. Xantonia

Event: Equus Madness, August 08, free tickets!

OK I shall see if I can get the kiddiwinks to bed on time and join in this one :) Good luck
Back