Search results

1. Xantonia

Summer sale!!!

:yay:Grab yourself a bargain.::yay: Many items at less than TT+2 All clothes are either coloured, textured or both. Get in there quick before the resellers beat you to it :D Location PA MALL - LEVEL 3 - shop 08S Before anyone panics no I'm not selling out - just raising some ped :)
  2. Xantonia

ATH: One expensive little skirt!

Finally after lots of money etc I get my ATH :) Click to enlarge Nothing nice in there the BP was a low click mask. But I'm not complaining :)
  3. Xantonia

Selling L Makeup Masks

I have some L makeup masks for sale. :yay: They can be found on the wall in my shop at PA Mall Level 3 - opposite the auction room. NOW ONLY 340 Ped (170%)
  4. Xantonia

My first hof over 1k - finally in two years :)

I was crafting on full condition and hoping for one or two globals when I saw my soc mate global - as you can see from chat I was in the middle of saying grats to him when I hoffed - :yay::yay::yay: My first over 1k in two years of playing - happy bunny rabbid :D Click to enlarge
  5. Xantonia

Shop messages for sales not happening and shop count wrong?

I've had a look for another thread but can't find it. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem as me. I own a shop in a mall and thought it odd that I hadn't sold anything since the VU. So I checked it out. The count says I have 38/40 in the shop but I actually only have 23. I've sold...
  6. Xantonia

Eco hunting at its best :)

Well I borrowed a reilly boots bp for a quick crafting run, some amazing success on condition and then on the 9th click I get this lovely little hof. Click to enlarge I decided then to go hunting for some paint. Nice little mobs that I could use my little LP120 on and I get this little global...
  7. Xantonia

They come in Threes :)

Well I finally got my first solo hof over 500 PED at the beginning of this week. I was ecstatic :yay: Then a day or two later I gave it another go and got another Hof over 500 PED. Couldn't believe. Well Thursday I switched back to my good old components and did it again. Hof number 3. 3...
  8. Xantonia

Techno hof - 1st in over 9 months

WEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :yay: Just got my first hof in over 9 months - having sunk lots of money into crafting - finally decided to try some clothing again cos my brother wanted some new trousers, made his, changed to female, nearly ran out of materials and hey presto - this popped out. The...
  9. Xantonia

12 Globals on Hoggs

Well Rabbids and Hooze and Allading went a hogglo hunting and hammered a few of them :yay: 12 globals in one evening - not so bad, + plus 2 ESI's 17+ ped and 16+ ped Global 1 - 113 Ped Click to enlarge Global 2 191 Ped Click to enlarge Global 3 94 Ped Click to enlarge Global 4 185 Ped...
  10. Xantonia

My first CP visit

Well we got a little group of Rabbids together and I went on my first CP visit. The loot sucked for us big style but we did manage to get three little globals 86 Ped, 76 Ped and 72 Ped Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge All good fun and I got to meet some people up there as...
  11. Xantonia

Drones vs Warriors and Troopers

Well I was out for 3 hours hunting Warrior gens and Troopers and was getting nowhere. Turned to kill a drone that got in my way and hey presto - little global A fap 5, fap 35 and heal chip level 2 :) Click to enlarge I guess the drones were better than the Warriors and Troopers afterall ;)
  12. Xantonia

Win 500 EFD - Caption Competition

Depending on the kind of pics we get through from London I may run a couple of these posts. If there are enough posts then I may run a few of these then have another prize for the grand winner. 1st pic so far. Caption for this one please? Click to enlarge RULES Only one entry per person...
  13. Xantonia

London Trip 2007 - Photos!

Well I have just come back from the meet up in London, battered, bruised and knackered! It was a fab weekend. I've put up a load of pictures. These are un-edited and will have names and things added when I'm more awake and can remember who some of the people were! There are two group pics...
  14. Xantonia

What are you going to give up for Lent?

Whether you are religious or not most of you will dabble in pancakes tonight - but what are you going to give up for lent? I'd say chocolate but that won't last I'd say Eu - but hell I'm addicted. I'd say alchohol - but I'm going on the London trip at the weekend. Guess I'll have to say...
  15. Xantonia

Weekend fun :)

Well I had a reasonable weekend - shame the PED balance doesn't reflect it ! 3 little globals first was my 57 PEd Atrox young on Sat Sunday I eventually clawed some PED back on my 254 PED Super Alloy Ruds. Then I went hunting bots with my brother who crashed right before I killed this one (so...
  16. Xantonia

Lucky Number 7 !

Well I had a blueprint for a Breer M3 (L) so I thought I would give it a go. It had 99 clicks. So I loaded up, set it to condition and watched the PED disappear. Fortunately I did end up with 7 globals. (Still lost money but hey), and 1 BP for a level 4 weapon. Click to enlarge I've only...
  17. Xantonia

Lunchtime Global

Thught I'd try one of the new BPs. Was crafting on condition and getting very frustrated at having gone through over 200 muscle oil with out one single success. Then I had a success and a few more clicks later this little lunchtime global. :) Click to enlarge Only popped home at lunch to...
  18. Xantonia

Hatrick! and a global on a level 9 :)

Well I had a little bit of luck last night. After feeling rather bereft of anything over the last month or so I finally hit a bit of luck and got these 3 little beauties (before I ran out of ingredients). 1st was my level 9 High performance Pump 114 PED 2nd was a Killian Longsword 89 PED 3rd...
  19. Xantonia

Mineopolis - Campaign for house sale

I would love to own a cute little house in Minopolis and I know from reading threads on the subject many of you would also like to do this. So I've decided to start a poll in the hope that MA will listen to it and allow the sale of some of these on auction. So if you would like to own a house...
  20. Xantonia

EU Website makeover

Has anyone seen the makeover the EU website seems to have had. I'm sure it was still the old version when I logged on earlier today. I quite like those new piccies. Go take a look and post your comments here :) http://www.entropiauniverse.com/en/rich/5000.html EDIT : Post resurrected by...
  21. Xantonia

Win 20 Ped!! PA Shopping Mall.

:yay: WIN 20 PED !!:yay: This competition is aimed at the new players in the game and is meant to be a bit of fun, however anyone can enter if they wish. Quite simply there is an item somewhere in PA SHOPPING MALL. The first person that can tell me what the item is and where (screenie if...
  22. Xantonia

Trax Trashing - 50PED

Well I got this little global and managed to get the screenie just in time because the next second saw those two big Trax's take BIG chunks and I ended up dead :D Click to enlarge Not that I minded dying of course :laugh: A little sollomate crusho and plenty of that residue stuff
  23. Xantonia

Computer Weekly and EU Banks

Just opened up my copy of Computer Weekly and started working my way through the back page when I suddenly realised that the Title "High street banks cross virtual divide" was about Entropia! ----------- "Downtime still doesn't know what to make of the trend towards banking services being...
  24. Xantonia

Mall From Below !

Well this is a pic of the 3rd floor shopping mall from below - unfortunately the graphics sorted themselves out before I got a chance to change angle and get another screen shot - would have had a good potential for a map otherwise. :D The PA server then went down - oh well :) Click to enlarge
  25. Xantonia

Lucky Ores - 97 PED

Yay - just bought loads of stuff from my soc and all I was left with was 66 PEC! So started crafting away and got this nice little global. Click to enlarge :yay: :yay: :yay: Got this nice little 197 Ped one a bit later :P Click to enlarge
Back