Search results

1. S

Whats next ? - Advice for the next gear up of a player just hitting L100

Lots of incredible advice here - i hope this will be useful far more than just for my own benefit -:wise: So far ive taken the advice on the better gun - currently renting a 90+ eff weapon to test how that changes my recorded returns Im now also on the look out for a tezla pet , to get...
  2. S

what kind of price do imp/mod/aug/ or perf 5b go for these days ? the block advantage there could be a nice ped save over time perhaps ?
  3. S

sounds like a valid point really - common ubers share your wisdom :)
  4. S

Thanks for your input so far - ive already got adj jag so looking for something with a bit more than boar - imp imperium is a great suggestion as is poe twen - what would be the best amour plates to go hand in hand with those in your opinions ?
  5. S

Hi Guys, I come to the mass wisdom of PCF to help get some ideas about the best next upgrade for my avatar. Ive been playing over 15 years now and finally am just about to hit Level 100 and 250hp sure took me a while :ROFLMAO: Although id like to think my overall entropia knowledge is...
  6. S

Buying: WTB Summer Ring 2020 + Christmas Ring 2022

morning bump with peds waiting :)
  7. S

Buying: WTB Summer Ring 2020 + Christmas Ring 2022

Hi All , As title says im looking to buy both a Summer 2020 ring and a Christmas Ring 2022 . Ideally i would like to buy them both as a combo but happy to discuss a purchase of the rings individually if you only have one to sell :) Paying current market prices for a nice quick buy :)
  8. S

New Treasure Island Deed - ROI Tracker

The real issue i think isnt the mob choices - there are some awesome mobs there from SEGS to hogs to fresco and dasps alike . I think the real issue is that other planets have quite frankly embraced the reality of automated hunting - botting or half hunting whilst watching a movie certainly...
  9. S

Good chance for the deeds to hit their first 2pec week with such a high concertation of higher Level mobs on the island for those juicy TWEN tokens - Lets see what monday brings .
  10. S

We just need someone to find a TWEN item from a dasp and all will be ok - hahah But yes , seems for all there are some cool mobs on that part of the planet its just not the most trodden path.
  11. S

So we need something nice with the second half of TWEN to bring people back to NTI- revs can only get better the 2nd half of the year as migration comes to and end
  12. S

News: Eomon Migration 2023 Begins

Servers down for maintenance- would be pretty hilarious if they removed them again :ROFLMAO:
  13. S

Although what you are saying is technically correct. The reality is that all previous land deeds have been sold on the future revenue potential based from expected developments in said area. We bought AG shares as it was new and developing Same with arkadia underground and its moon compet...
  14. S

I strongly feel MA has a duty to deed holders to make some active choices to make things better for those who bought deeds. There has been zero development since the sale - be it new mobs / new area / new anything on NTI I mean its clear these random land sales have been a core mechanism of...
  15. S

Price Check m83 t0

25k tier 0 45 -50k for t10 More people are turning to this gun as very solid high mid tier beast .
  16. S

Selling: M83 Predator T10

I just bought one of these myself and its been a total game changer . I really can't reccomend this gun enough. 45k for t10 is a very good price too ! Good luck with the sale..it will make someone very happy I'm sure.
  17. S

When your average mid tier player tries to do redulite - It goes pretty bad !

Alas my friend my starting ammo dosent mean too much when you deposit a big chunk mid way though to fuel the pain ! Really intresting to see such a wide range of results from everyone , I certainly feel a little better in the context of all the above. My only conclusion is that the ammout...
  18. S

Well when you put it like that 🤣
  19. S

My robot looter is just 33 and that's after ove finished the mission so quite poor . I'm sure that doesn't help ! The threads above are super great links . Thanks for digging those out !
  20. S

Interesting to see how even with a perfected gun and way higher eff that whilst it did make some positive difference vs my results. Still 5 % short of what would be preferential. I guess my real question to the high cycle hunters is ... Are mayhem results just worse than any given 150k...
  21. S

Your feedback is all very welcomed guys , like I say I've played the game a very long time and know all too well this is how it can go. Its only a little more disappointing since this was my " first try with an UL gun ". No small investment by anyone's standards and to see that even whilst...
  22. S

Well after 15 years of playing this game i treated myself to my first solid UL gun - A T10 M83 Preditor Fantastic i thought i can now grind some mayhem without all of that pesky mark up ive been paying for all of these years . Well boys and girls hereeeee is a story all about , how my ped card...
  23. S

Tier 10 m83 preditor for rent !

Bump for another day - id love some more happy customers :)
  24. S

Selling: SOLD

Amazing amour set . Had mine for a while and love it . Great price you have it avaliable for too . Good luck with the sale 🙂
  25. S

Tier 10 m83 preditor for rent !

Todays bump for the easter weekend , gun ready to rock |:)
Back