Search results

1. Baelrahyn

Selling: UL RDI Energy Amplifier Gamma

The Queen was nice enough to cough up this beauty, as this was group looted, we will be splitting the reward., so unfortunately this will be a ped only transaction. Instant Buy out - 60k, but open to reasonable offers.
  2. Baelrahyn

Selling: Titan Full Set T3.99

Selling my full set of Titan with T3.99 , Bonus only available with full set. Perfect Set for Eomon, dasps, ETC, just add cut plates for any other I/C/S mob. SB +68k
  3. Baelrahyn

Selling: TRADING: PoTE TWEN Female - Closed

Currently have 3 parts [TWEN Protector of the Empire Helmet (F)] [TWEN Protector of the Empire Harness (F)] [TWEN Protector of the Empire Arm Guards (F)] Trading for any Male parts other than M Arms. 1 for 1 trade only.
  4. Baelrahyn

Selling: SOLD Summer 2020 & Christmas 2022 or Trade for Christmas 2020

Selling the following Ring Combo, This is the #2 Ring combo in the game presently. Willing to trade for a Christmas 2020 +ped Christmas Ring 2022 Lifesteal 2% Increased Reload Speed 15% Increased Critical Damage -5% Increased Crit Chance by 2.0 Summer Ring 2020 Lifesteal 8% Increased...
  5. Baelrahyn

Selling: DOA Rockjacker, Mentor Edition T5.99 - SOLD

Selling my DOA Rockjacker, Mentor EditionT5.99 since I looted a Camo Arms BGH with this weapon. Asking 26k/OBO or trade for LH Rings + ped. (Summer Ring 2018 , Halloween Ring 2019 , Easter Ring 2019) Willing to consider other items as well. Base: Loaded
  6. Baelrahyn

Treasure Island MAP

Created this for my own use, but figured i would share :) It still needs some work , but it's close, ill update as I can.
  7. Baelrahyn

Selling: WTS/WTT Easter 2021| Halloween 2016 | Emik Enigma L4 T7.99

Looking to sell the following items Easter 2121 Ring - SOLD Halloween Ring - 16k Emik Enigma L4 - SOLD Open to trades for High DPS weapon
  8. Baelrahyn

Robot Offensive Map

If anyone has any additional locations to add, please let me know.
  9. Baelrahyn

Attachment Bug

New bug, to receive buffs from attachments you must detach reattach any attachments any time you swap tools/weapons. Making it difficult to switch from range to melee... Anyone else experiencing this issue?
  10. Baelrahyn

Uber: Halloween 2019 Winner @ Medusa Land Areas

I won the EntropiaInvest Choose Your Own Adventure Event! :yay: Ring Trade Halloween Ring 2019 I decided to compete in this event based on my past experiences on the Land Area(s). The goal was to hit 3 of the same digit globals, (111,222,333,444,etc), This land area seems to hit 111 pretty...
  11. Baelrahyn

EntropiaInvest - Choose Your Own Adventure Winner !

I wanted to take a moment to thank the guys at EntropiaInvest.com (Divinity, Morey) for their events at the Medusa Land Areas. Most people think that these events are not winnable, while they are not easy, they are winnable, as I received the Halloween 2019 Ring last night for my efforts on the...
  12. Baelrahyn

Selling: SHOP 3 Floor 2 @ Medusa Mall

Shop has sold
  13. Baelrahyn

FYI: Bael Streaming on Twitch - Thank you to the Entropia Community!!

Everyone, I am a relatively new streamer for Entropia and I cannot express enough how much I appreciate the Community in this game. While I got a late start to this game I truly love it, call it obsessed if you want. A big shout you to Forgo, TreasureB0x, Rachel MsPusdding, Ce3reb355, Angel...
Back