Search results

1. B

Selling: Everything

Most of my items are currently for sale in my shops at PA Mall. PA Mall is currently for sale at 150K PED. All 6 shops at PA Mall are for sale at 150K PED = $2500 per shop. If sold individually, each shop will be 35K PED. Privateer with 4500 SI will be sold later in shop. PM in game with...
  2. B

Interplanetary Teleporting

I was hunting on Monria not too long ago and after two and a half hours of hunting, I was able to pay just 7 PED and instantaneous teleport from Monria to Planet Calypso using their teleporter. The entire process took about 10 seconds. I didn't have to traverse the stupidity called space where...
  3. B

Possible Land Area Exploit?

I recently purchased the land area El Dorado (AOL #37) on January 9th. Earlier today while placing energized fertilizer into my land area, I noticed a player by the name "black sheep" mob training my creatures. I than observed this player running off my land area before killing the mobs. So I...
  4. B

Buying: Generic Fuses

WTB generic fuses for 300% MU. PM (Ben Tony Dover) in game if selling.
  5. B

Selling: AG Land Plot

WTS Myrene Land Plot on Ancient Greece. Comes with 150 IPD, 3 buildings, a shop keeper pad and its own teleporter (Pella). Asking 30K PED. PM (Ben Tony Dover) in game if interested...
  6. B

Warp flight report for month of October 2020

Hello all. This post is to educate anyone who is thinking about buying a ship capable of warp flights and how much you can potentially make along with your annual return of investment (ROI). Keep in mind, warp flights were not conducted on the 28th or 29th of October so these figures only...
  7. B

Concerns for the Future of Planet Rocktropia

Hello fellow Entropians. The following information provided today is in no way, shape or form fact but instead rumors and speculations as to the progress of Rocktropia, so take it with a grain of salt. I currently own the shop named Tex-No Records located on the planet Rocktropia inside the...
  8. B

Selling: Rocktropia Estates

Due to devs on Rocktropia taking forever to unlock dungeon, the following items are for sale. Tex-No shop, located in Tangerine District. 250 IPD, 10 outdoor IPD. Dungeon not unlocked. Asking price: 25K PED. Hell Stall #4, only 4 in the game. 50 IPD. Asking price: 12K PED. 375,000...
  9. B

The Future of Warp Flights in EU

Hello. This message is for all players in Entropia Universe who own a spacecraft capable of warp flights. Doesn't matter what type of ship, if it can perform warp flights, this message is for you. I would like to hold a meeting at Port Atlantis Mall, 4th Floor Penthouse on April 30th, at...
  10. B

Starfinders

Is anyone else having issues with there Starfinder/ Pathfinder ships? Woke up Easter morning to find my Starfinder ship in another location from where I parked it completely destroyed and not docked at any of the space stations. After logging out three times while in space, I was able to dock...
  11. B

Frank tanor Tanor

I currently own 5 of the 6 shops on Medusa's Bazaar, 3rd Floor. The 6th and final shop (3:2s) belongs to an avatar named Frank tanor Tanor. I have desperately tried to contact this player for months without success with the anticipation of trying to buy his shop. I am willing to offer a 1000...
Back