Search results

1. S

If you're told the lie enough times ..

I am going to watch this video until MA turns the loot back on again. :popcorn: Houston I think we might have a problem. :laugh:
  2. S

FYI: Resurrection of OLA 09

Gratz. Wonderful to see this LA being brought back to life after so many years. :clap: I even got the estophyl mission from the daily terminal today, so this is just perfect.. Now one vital question. Will there be cake? :silly2:
  3. S

Crafting when dead

Of course you can craft when you are dead, wasn't it why Explosives was introduced in the first place, so "brain dead" people could also craft? :rolleyes: :poke:
  4. S

Server Downtime for Patch

Lets see what this VU has in store for us
  5. S

Question: Could voting terminals get some sort of a comeback?

Have you thought about bringing back the old voting terminals, which was in the game back in the early days of Project Entropia? Here I’m thinking about using it as a tool for you guys to maybe get an idea of what the community and the players would like changed, implemented, redesigned or...
  6. S

Uber: [Explosive Projectiles Blueprint II] QR 100 (1502 PED HOF)

Gratz. The gamble paid off :tongue2:
  7. S

Question: Land Area event system

Why is it that the owner of a land area have to pay for making an event on his own land area? It makes sense that other players have to pay a renting price for occupying the area, for the time they wish to have an event. But yet the owner of the area don’t even receive the income from the...
  8. S

Achievement: LV 100 Laser Pistoler Hit

Impressive Big Gratz
Back