Search results

1. Crinlorite

Help: Is there any way to reset sound or something to change sound device?

Good afternoon, Just a simple question, is there any way to reset sound or something for the game to pick a new default sound device? How else do I change from my speakers to my headset without closing and opening game again? Regards, Crinlorite.
  2. Crinlorite

Entropia Flow Chrome Extension

Good afternoon, not trying to necro this, but I need to know how do you stream this extension to OBS Studio for example? Just add the browser window to the stream and crop it to fit where you want or there's any way to do it I'm missing? Thanks.
  3. Crinlorite

Help: Can't set 4k resolution in game

Thanks, I tried and you're right, even on 40 inches, 4K Entropia Universe is unplayable because the interface, however, 2K is enough for the interface to be readable and playable. Thanks :)
  4. Crinlorite

Help: Can't set 4k resolution in game

Good morning, I can't set 4k resolution in game, when I try, it just goes back to 1080p, is this normal or I'm doing something wrong? Regards, Crinlorite.
  5. Crinlorite

Sure missing my combat log

Hello again, I came back to game and tried to make this work, this method is not working these days? The entropedia info is not working.
  6. Crinlorite

Combat log not working?

Thanks, will check that asap to see if I can get it working. For the people that didn't know what I mean, if you use Entropia Tracker from EntropiaLife there's this option.
  7. Crinlorite

Combat log not working?

Hello, I've been using the tracker for a month already, and was wondering if the Combat Log can be used? I usually track my killings and earnings on an spreadsheet, but I'd like something more "professional", is it working? Thanks!
  8. Crinlorite

What happens with new users?

Had to wait for a month but I'm here, thanks!
  9. Crinlorite

Proper Usage of the PCF Reputation System

Hello, I'm new to this forum, I'd like to ask where are the buttos to give rep? Thanks, Crinlorite.
  10. Crinlorite

Paid N' Evade - NEW! Hunting & Mining Event on Deino Island

Hello, what's a good level to start participating at this event? I'm playing since 24th Jan 2019 and I'd like to rise my evading skill as I want to be a good sweat gatherer.
  11. Crinlorite

Sweating Support Initiative l BIG Industries

Thought today was week day and came in happy to participate in the SSI event, it came out today's Sunday and it was at the afternoon, and I lost it. These last days I missed almost every day events because we're moving to north of Spain, but I hope I can continue participating every day as...
Back