Search results

1. R

Master Coat, Ambu leather, WTF

Yeah so RAGE quit now , sell everything and pledge for Star Citizen now !!!!!!!! Cryengine 3 9where did we hear that before) , Real spaceship where you can walk in, FPS (board ship and planetside combat perhaps), and dev that give a real shit :laugh: {removed}
  2. R

I'm just going to leave this here

Wow Nice HOF, Reading this thread and let me be the first to actually say CONGRATZ to your hof. This clearly demonstrate that MindArk is sponsoring known banned players, scammers etc. To be clear Caly desvered it he put in a lot of time scamming all those ppl and even threathing ppl (including...
  3. R

Selling: Selling Community Recognize Award Armor (female)

last call bump -woops double post
  4. R

no items and since we got some offers lets give it an end date till saturday 26th 12.00 thanks for bidding
  5. R

Becausr nobody kinda likes to bid on it either way even if it is tt+500 a piece. So if somwbody like to give a nice iffer then I will sell. if not it goes in the tt never to be seen ever agian .
  6. R

bump ?:eyecrazy::scratch2:
  7. R

Selling this fine piece of armor. In between boar and Jaguar, light and cheap in decay. start bid is tt+0 and auction will close until i get a nice value for it oh and the armor parts are tier 1 and tier 2
  8. R

Selling: Comm. Award Armor.

You dont know the faye ? Hehdhe srry yes its female only three exists
  9. R

Selling: Comm. Award Armor.

My armor is up for sale http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Community_Recognition_Award SB tt+6k BO tt+7k You know the drill , so lets get bidding
  10. R

Planet Calypso - The Next Chapter

POOOOOLLLLLLLOOOOOOOooooOOOOOOoooooooo *sound of crickets*
  11. R

CRA Armor

Due to some short.comings in my rl life I need some cash. So hereby I like to know how you rate this armor and a price http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Community_Recognition_Award
  12. R

Selling: Adapted T15 Unlimited tier 2

Bump nimp bump
  13. R

Selling: Improved LR32 Tier 5

Bump bump bump
  14. R

Selling: Adapted T15 Unlimited tier 2

and also for sale this fine FAP. Up till tier 2.6 I think. Adapted T15 UL sb = tt+ 3.5k BO = tt+ 4.k tt= 1582.06
  15. R

Selling: Improved LR32 Tier 5

Time for me to part with this gun due some RL money issues I tiered this fine gun to tier 5 and it did cost me something SB = tt+6k BO =tt+7.5k TT = 3342.55
  16. R

Buying: buying LR41 or LR32

How much are you willing to give for an improved lr32?
  17. R

New Planets are in Serious Disadventage with Calypso!! MA must make Changes if they are to Survive!!

inserting my two pecs. Calypso indeed has an advantage above any other planets. This was already so in the past (lets not kid around FPC was next door to MA and share the same lunchroom) but now it is back too MindArk again. Kim posted on EF already some new techniques (engine improvements) for...
  18. R

Another avatar using name 'Serica'

Yeah I got that impression ....
  19. R

Can you read at all ?
  20. R

So every player that bares the name Faye i have to make a warning for ? I know atleast 1 faye and she was very nice. Ppl already know Serica and how she interacts with her friends. No need for this thread as a warning. Expect if it indeed is a scammer and proven too. All this thread now does is...
  21. R

Again beware of wot ? A newbie that roams the universe already branded to beware ?
  22. R

Why the warning then ? Should we make warning thread about every similar name then ? This is the way to greet a maybe unsuspecting newbie then? Great guides we are then
  23. R

Seems a player indeed made the same middle name. So who cares? If i dont see Ant. Army above their head I know it is not you. Dont worry about your rep , the ppl that know you will know you. As for it being a scammer or so and given what i know it was either a innocent thingie and nothing to...
  24. R

If MindArk Was a Perfect Company

If ma was perfect it would be bankrupt. Seriously no company is perfect if you ask me. You get sctewed by google, apple, mkcrosoft etc
Back