Search results

1. D

Vivo S10 Healing Service

I am online now!!! PM me in game if you need healing
  2. D

Vivo S10 Healing Service

Hi everyone, I am healing with Vivo S10 on Calypso for decay. Add me as a friend for future use. IGN: David davidgd1990 Jackson Trying to level up paramedic to level 20. Current progress: Paramedic lvl 3 13.65%
  3. D

22 Negative hunts in a Row, A Constructive Look at the Future of Entropia, Loot, Fun and Growth

And that is because MA has enough people losing money. The way the game is set up, someone has to lose for others to win, it is a zero-sum game. If too many people made money and withdrawed, MA business model would not be sustainable.
  4. D

22 Negative hunts in a Row, A Constructive Look at the Future of Entropia, Loot, Fun and Growth

This is literally the definition of a ponzi scheme, bring in new investors to pay the old ones. At some point these players will start withdrawing too, and MA will run out of new players to pay for the old ones. As long as MA is paying for withdrawals, they won't increase TT returns because...
  5. D

At some point uber players will run out of content or things to buy, like it happens in every other MMO. MA doesnt want more players withdrawing, MA wants people to spend money and never withdraw, that is literally how they make money.
  6. D

The problem with having returns closer to 100% TT is that uber players would be withdrawing constantly, that is money that MindArk loses directly, and MindArk is not in the business of giving away free money. They make money on deposits that people will never withdraw because they will lose...
  7. D

Suggestion: Stop the skill devaluation

I think a possible solution would be to introduce a new series of crafted (L) weapons with high efficiency (+80%) and low dps (so that they are not too op), that require a high level to max. I am still quite new so I don't know if this would be enough to add value to combat skills. However, I...
  8. D

Question: Custom chat channels "autoleave" people

I have also been having this bug for a year or so. They just fixed the (L) armor exploit. Let's hope they fix this next.
Back