Search results

1. C

Other games.

Does anyone have any experience with Ark Surival Evolved? I might want to try it out once I get a better PC.
  2. C

Deposit Methods Update

I'm really sad because this makes me not be able to play. f'ing paypal and facebook.
  3. C

Paypal is Down

I thought we would see a statement from MA this week and its already Thursday. Ahh well.
  4. C

Achievement: 500 hp

Gratz, that is a lot of time invested. Hope you had and have fun. I wonder how much hp those demo avatars have they use at their conventions? with 20k in every skill and 200 in attributes? I also wonder how much it would cost to have MA give you an ava with stats like that?
  5. C

Paypal is Down

I hope we get some good news this week then.
  6. C

Withdrawl concern

TBH, I think the problem here is the US and not MindArk. But lets keep that can of worms sealed. Having an American bank account might be the best thing for MA to do. That or PayPal.
  7. C

Impact of deposits on loot

It seems they never really tried to patent it. Just filing a claim to be sure that nobody else could patent it. I'll research the schematics later when I have more time. It is quite interesting for its own reasons although it might not directly or indirectly answer the question. Yet it might...
  8. C

Paypal is Down

This might be because of a trend inside the gaming community of micro transactions that might or not get you a cool item/skin/... A lot of gamers look down on it and it has been compared to gambling indeed.
  9. C

Well, if you would compare hunting return logs from several players one could notice a trend. If all of them seem to dip at times one can confirm in retrospect that the "dynamics" of loot might have been set a certain way. One could notice a trend a learn something by it, or maybe not. The fun...
  10. C

I did specifically state not on a individual basis. But I suggested that if deposits are down and MA's bills stay the same the money needs to come from somewhere. It is nowhere stated in the developers note that MA can't lower global loot returns to fit their needs
  11. C

What is the impact of deposits on average loot return. Not on an individual basis but as a whole. Let me clarify; since PayPal is down, me and probably a lot more people can't deposit. Does this mean that loot will be adjusted downwards so that MA still receives a base amount of income to cover...
  12. C

Paypal is Down

I doesn't strike as a surprise that returns become worse if so many people cannot deposit. Less money in the system and equal amount out means less return in game. In this way paypal being down affects everyone and not only the paypal users. Maybe less the paypal users since I'm not even...
  13. C

Paypal is Down

This. I don't like PayPal either but MA can't ignore this payment method when doing worldwide business.
  14. C

Paypal is Down

I hope PayPal will come back, else I will have to find something else to play.
  15. C

Suggestion: Please add more payment options

Venmo is owned by PayPal. And we're still waiting for paypal to get back :(
  16. C

Codex concerns

You mean spelling error riddled mission chains? They went the way of the Orb, Egg, umbra's, thori temple,... Some games have voice acting NPC's, cut scenes and books full of background story. Entropia has loot. Everyone knows that PE died with cryengine and with Marco and the last of original...
  17. C

Codex concerns

If it doesn't matter what one hunts skillwise than MU matters more. This is how it should be in a RCE. Skills are not that valuable anymore but why should they be?
  18. C

emails form Cyrene

I wonder if this is normal. When I deposit, and just now when I made a support case, I get a confirmation email from cyrene@entropiauniverse.com I am pretty sure I made an account on Calypso and not planet Cyrene ? Anyone else noticing this?
  19. C

Paypal is Down

But can we deposit using paypal is the bigger question.
  20. C

Mining finder radius fake

Only check is coords when dropping, all the rest is decoration. changed prolly since CE.
  21. C

Mindforce better than Rifle/pistol

No MF in daily token trader so not better.
  22. C

Plumatergus

It would be nice if there where high maturity. Low maturity you find in abundance West of Zeus.
  23. C

Paypal is Down

Can MA give an ETA for paypal? Sadly I will have to play another game until they fix this soon.
  24. C

Info: Codex Mission Details for Calypso Creatures

Calamusoids in gauntlet are a mission mob. Male, female and queen visor all one mission.
  25. C

Make night cycle optional

Make day/night cycle optional (a switch under options). why I understand that night can be cool. I have trouble seeing and can't turn up gamma unless I go full screen. And with winter coming and days are getting shorter, I like to play a game that gives full summer sunlight. I know, but the...
Back