Search results

1. C

Impact of deposits on loot

What is the impact of deposits on average loot return. Not on an individual basis but as a whole. Let me clarify; since PayPal is down, me and probably a lot more people can't deposit. Does this mean that loot will be adjusted downwards so that MA still receives a base amount of income to cover...
  2. C

emails form Cyrene

I wonder if this is normal. When I deposit, and just now when I made a support case, I get a confirmation email from cyrene@entropiauniverse.com I am pretty sure I made an account on Calypso and not planet Cyrene ? Anyone else noticing this?
  3. C

Make night cycle optional

Make day/night cycle optional (a switch under options). why I understand that night can be cool. I have trouble seeing and can't turn up gamma unless I go full screen. And with winter coming and days are getting shorter, I like to play a game that gives full summer sunlight. I know, but the...
  4. C

UA vs. boxes

For a new player without rings, do boxes make more sense than UA? I basically need ammo to hunt. Do I miss out on a reasonable chance for an Ares or defensive ring by not buying boxes instead? And are there still things in boxes that are unable to be tt'ed? Knowing that UA gives 100ped + 1ped...
  5. C

Diary: The Alchemy of Entropia

Did you ever have the feeling that the mob you were shooting was going to global and it did? Did you ever knew out of the blue that a certain mob would uber at a certain time and it did? Some may call it coincidence; some may call it intuition, or being in the zone. Being attuned to Entropia. I...
  6. C

Armatrix armor and Faps

So, do you think we'll see ArMatrix armor and faps int he future? For faps, we seem to be moving to higher HPP of 20 to match armor. Since most of the faps have very low HPP. Armor wise, it would be nice to see some armor to match those plates. If those tools are L and better the crafters...
  7. C

Aquila (M)

I wonder if there exists a full set of Aquila (M) and what would be the price of such a set?
  8. C

Game Plan

As I track my progress, I wonder how long it will take me to hunt some decent mobs like Atrox and Allophyl comfortably and I wonder how long it would take to hunt things like Neconu and Hogglo. For now I just log in and skill while doing the starter missions; and the daily missions to collect...
  9. C

The search through memories

Thule is not New Oxford and what seems like a lifetime has gone by. Yet this won't deter me from my quest. Some come to this place by the lure of riches, others for the fun of game. For I once was one of them. Now, it is my past I claim ~o~ Holding my gun and shooting I start to remember a...
  10. C

Looking for mentor ; Calypso ; GMT-6

Edit: I found a mentor.
Back