Search results

1. D

News: Eomon Migration 2023 Begins

Dont think this should be removed, it should rather be "updated"? Removed would mean, that that was never said. Updated means, that statement is no longer valid.
  2. D

Buying: HW22 ring

uppppppppppppppp
  3. D

uppppppppppppppp
  4. D

upppppppppppp
  5. D

uppppppppppppppppppp
  6. D

uppppppppppp
  7. D

upppppppppp
  8. D

uppppp
  9. D

Looking to buy HW22
  10. D

FYI: The rise of Damage Enhancer volumes

I guess weapons and setups became so eco, that its absolute no brainer to go crazy and blast 10 damage all the time? :) Top setup is what, 5 dpp atm, with 10 dmg enhancers regardless? printing skills like never b4?
  11. D

Price Check Camo Arms BGH

I am sort of in the market for one of these. Seems as reasonable option - so valuable thread for me. In the same time, anything above 30k for this is a big nono for me. Thats a point where I might start to think about getting one, before that (L) is the way. And at that point, it would still be...
  12. D

Buying: WTB Improved Imperium armor (M)

Hello, Slowly considering this as an option - please PM offers, looking for Tier 0.
  13. D

It's raining items it's time to act now MA

I find it strange, that people put prices on items based on what they paid for it... i mean i get it. Who would sell items at loss right? Well, let me remind you, if you are not with top gear, these players have much, much bigger losses. Sure, does not make any sense to sell items below what...
  14. D

It's raining items it's time to act now MA

How is this a problem, please? Would you like to have a game where 0.1% of players can pew pew 24/7 not caring about anything, average players and new comers sitting and watching that mid level DPS 80% efi guns sitting at 50-80k? Let me remind you, that's 5-8k USD for someone, who most likely is...
  15. D

Buying: not relevant - delete

16. D

Selling: Selling blueprints (BPs)

upppppp contact me in the game please
  17. D

uppppppppppppppp
  18. D

upppppppppppppppp
  19. D

Buying: Looking to buy BLUEPRINTS

upppppppppppppppp
  20. D

Buying: Looking to buy BLUEPRINTS

upppppppppppppppppp
  21. D

uppppppppppppppppppppp
  22. D

upppppppppppppppp
  23. D

uippppppp
  24. D

upppppppppppppppppp
  25. D

Withdraw delay more than 1 year

The auction system and many other systems are far from perfect. Many players did report their ideas how to fix some issues which were... well greatly ignored by MA, id say. There are many ppl who take advantage of this and exploit it big time... and they hide in game as much as possible too...
Back