1. Petrus PM

Selling: Selling a full TT adjusted restoration chip

Please pm me here or meet me ingame @ fort fury. Petrus PM Molinos
  2. Petrus PM

Selling: Mint Splicing Detector

tt+1500, please contact in me game Petrus PM Molinos
  3. Petrus PM

Selling: Unlimited Male Nemesis set

All tiers<1, full TT SB tt+650, BO tt+800 Due to a lack of interest this thread will be closed. The armor will be sold via ingame auction as 7 separate pieces.
  4. Petrus PM

MA/Calypso team schould stop the CLD mechanism

Never in my 8 years of playing I complained about loot, but this time I think the CLD mechanism crashed it. If I want stock shares I go to the real world stock exchange. I play Entropia for other reasons. Please stop this CLD nonsense and bring those peds back into the normal loot!
  5. Petrus PM

Selling: Shadow footguards (M) First ever looted in game

See title. tier 0.9 I looted these from a hogglo many years ago. SB : 20k peds BO : 22k peds ps I'm so skilled right now that mobs never steps on my toes, so bare feet are good enough for me :)
  6. Petrus PM

Selling: Selling ML35 tier 1.9

For tt+10k peds it's yours Sold
  7. Petrus PM

Buying: Recently looted Supremacy feet (F) Unlimited

While in jail I looted these from one of the other inmates. I can't wear them, I would look stupid here on high heels :) SB : tt+9999 Apologies for my mistake; this post has a wrong tag!
  8. Petrus PM

Supremacy feet (F) UL looted in prison

As the subject indicates, curious about the current market value
  9. Petrus PM

Selling: Neconu Jaw

Please contact me ingame or via pm for this (sold)
  10. Petrus PM

Technical : unable to use tracker client any more

Recently I noticed that I had trouble with chat(s) input. Quite some delay for typing. Even typing my username/password/GC code goes slowly. Tracker client takes ~20% CPU too. I don't start it up now and these problems are gone. Any idea what is going on? Is Tracker eating up my keyinput? Does...
  11. Petrus PM

Achievement: bronze atrox mission finished

Just for the record, not sure if it should be published here or on missions thread. Choice between : stamina + explosive projectile weaponry stamina + athletics stamina + courage stamina + first aid I choose the last, fa went up from 6325 to 6490
  12. Petrus PM

Achievement: I'm a though guy now

I'm a tough guy now Some hard work in September really paid of. I started the 5k and 10k kreltin mission in dome 2 of CP. Beginning of September my health was 248.0. It took until today to finish the missions and I gained ONE full health point ! :D As reward I had the choice between handgun...
  13. Petrus PM

Question: Error 404 accessing entropiatools.com

Title says it all. Anyone elese having this problem?
  14. Petrus PM

Selling: Proteron blood sample

Proteron blood sample for sale. Contact me here or in game. I'm @ CP Sold
  15. Petrus PM

Question: Are you an allround hunter poll.

The first 3 pages of your professions screen give an indication what kind of hunter you are. Ranged weapons or melee, sniper, longblade etc.. The last entry (page 3) gives the average. A nice indication of your your "allroundness" What's yours??
  16. Petrus PM

Question: Are you an allround hunter?

test test test Forget it. something went wrong with the poll creation Moderator, please close or delete this thread
  17. Petrus PM

Quickness. 5 year and 3 months to get it

This is one of the unlocked skills that is difficult to skill for, I think. For me it's a byproduct of a lot of hunting. I never went into a herd of tantillions to speed it up. And no chipping in/out of course
  18. Petrus PM

Sunday morning ATH time ! 42k

I started my EU career in December 2004 and got a 20k loot in Februari 2006; an ATH in those days. It was a Sunday morning and I was completely surprised by it :) This Sunday morning had an even bigger surprise :yay: I'm hunting scips for months now, hoping for something big and never even...
  19. Petrus PM

Selling: Assassin R150 UL with SB TT+36k

Probably not a good time for being creative :) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/selling/170680-noob-pistoleer-sells-sniper-guns.html#post2167686 So no more creativity, I'll try to get the peds together to obtain a good handgun. Starting with selling the Assassin. Startbid already...
  20. Petrus PM

Selling: Noob pistoleer sells sniper guns

As shown in the picture below, I achieved my main sniper goals, but I still feel like a handgun noob It's time to find a good pistol and get rid of one or more of my sniper guns. I'm interested in creative offers, peds are ok too Selling : ML35 (my favorite weapon) Adj Ravenger V1 (great for...
  21. Petrus PM

ATH: Mys 2nd ATH is a silent one :yay:

I'm not sure about the exact price of an Unlimited Assassin R150, but it sure feels like an ATH :) Thanks to AoW for your chomper land and GandalfZary and Slither for providing me the best pistols in game (that I can afford) :D
  22. Petrus PM

Great master laser sniper

After nearly 4 1/2 year of natural skilling I reached my first Great Master profession. Next challenge : 500k skills :) Click to enlarge
  23. Petrus PM

:D Be nice to your soc m8. Give him a global

Due to the fact that I know some cheat commands I could help my soc mate.
  24. Petrus PM

BIG 9k mistake. Please HELP

Dear reader, This morning I was contacted by a friend of me, Blossom Godess Beauty. She told me that her father COMBAT WARRIOR SOLDIER was in the team that got a 22k atrox and that he made a terrible mistake after that. He bought a 26ped ESI and paid 9k ! Beauty tried to create an account on EF...
  25. Petrus PM

Selling: Another coin for sale

I looted 2 coins and I'm willing to sell one. Make me an offer that I can't refuse.
Back