Search results

1. U

Price Check lich shin guards, gloves, helmet (L) mu value

i have the bps to manufacture the items but i am not sure at what price to sell the lows value is 129%mu approx monthly low volume(i am not looking at the bp right now) and the highest i believe is 150% mu decade (again not looking at the bp right now could be wrong) what do you think is a fair...
  2. U

Unknownsix's rare blueprints and high lvl (L) and mid lvl UL armor shop port Atlantis floor 3 shop 7

my name in game is saul unknownsix killraze my shop is in port Atlantis mall floor 3 shop 7 i am a blueprint and crafted armor shop i will sell rare and high lvl blueprints and crafted high lvl (L) and mid lvl UL armor in my shop a blueprint i list in the rare blueprint category may not have...
  3. U

Question: what crafted armor will you be willing to buy and for what mu or tt+

i am a new crafter (chipped in to a high lvl over a few years) i have one question(i am asking for the info not for a trade a i believe lot of manufacturers want to know what to make for ah and shops): 1. what crafted armor will you be willing to buy and for what mu or tt+ (so long as it is a...
  4. U

Active Shop List - Calypso Shopping Malls

would you be willing to update the port Atlantis floor 3 shop 7 i am mainly an armor shop currently but i can craft in all professions except textures and tailoring i want to be a rare/expensive ul blueprint shop i have an ul rare blueprint in my shop and i would like to try to sell more i may...
  5. U

Question: am i allowed to use the selling section of the forum for rare items in my shop

i am a new shop owner and i would like to advertise a rare blueprint i bout from the auction and put in my shop and i would like to advertise it in the selling section of the forum edit i just read the rules it is not allowed (i am new to the forums)
  6. U

unknownsix's crafted items and maybe craft requests port Atlantis mall floor 3 shop 7

my name in game is saul unknownsix killraze i am starting a new thread for my shop as i didn't know what to name it when creating my shop i couldn't decide on the theme. my shop is in port Atlantis mall floor 3 shop 7 i want to be a blueprint and crafted armor shop i will sell rare and high...
  7. U

Question: how often am i allowed to update my shop's thread on the forum

i want to open a shop thread with my shop's current stock i have a few questions about the shop thread rules 1. how often am i allowed to update my shop's current stock on the thread 2. can i edit the first post to show my current stock or do i have to create a new post every time i want to...
  8. U

Question: where can a shop owner advertise the shop's stock

tyvm. and yes i meant the auction fee
  9. U

Question: where can a shop owner advertise the shop's stock

i own a shop in a mall and i want to know 1. where on the forum am i allowed to advertise what i have for sell at the shop 2. if i as a shop owner can take requests like ask on the forum what would you like me to craft, someone asks for something, we agree on a price i craft it and he picks...
  10. U

Question: are the lvl 100 ul crafted weapons worth crafting?

are the lvl 100 ul crafted weapons worth crafting? i have a lot of lvl 100 ul weapon recipes (i dont know the weapon's lvl is says they need lvl 100 to be maxed) my question is are these any good to the buyers below 100 ? i know they sell (from looking at the history) what i want to know is are...
  11. U

Question: is there a way to increase qr faster

i am a new crafter mostly chipped in during the years. i have a couple of bp that at a higher qr may be profitable my question is does any skill or lvl in profession effect qr gain in sib i am lvl 20 at most crafting profession. i invested in qr 1 bp and would like to upgrade them to profit i...
Back