Search results

1. Walter White

Selling: HyperStim 10mg 5.5 ped

300+ pills left If u buy 50+ can lower the price a bit PM me here or ingame
  2. Walter White

table view for inventory & storage

I would really like to be able to switch the inventory view to table and sort by column... Feels really stupid to check every item in storage how much ped it is... In 2022 soon 23 we should really have a table view imo
  3. Walter White

Selling: sold [Camo Arms BGH]

edit²: starting an auction with the following rules: start: now end: in 7 days (Tuesday at midnight) with anti sniping rule of 24h extension to overbid the highest offer, increase of 500 PED at least please use this thread for further discussion and keep this thread clean with offers only PED...
  4. Walter White

Add crypto miner (optional)

It would be nice if players can choose if they would like to mine cryptocurrency while playing and get paid in PED... 70% for the player and 30% for MA would be nice split i think Would be very nice to get some extra PED ... I guess people who sweating lose more money in Power cost than...
  5. Walter White

my noob review of EU after ~3 Month playing

i like to share my thoughts about EU: its a nice game i used ~200€ in that 3 Month i have 900 ped on card left and about 600-700 ped stuff for sale and here is the problem with this game imo: there way to less buyers one bad example is Lanorium Ingot i cannot get it sold since 3.5 days for...
  6. Walter White

Selling: Little mining Shop (ores & enmaters)

now for sale on caly 33 ped [Lysterium Ingot] @ 103% 20 ped [Alicenies Gel] @ 104% 19 ped [Iron Stone] @103% 17 ped [Cumbriz Stone] @105% 14 ped [Cobalt Stone] @ 103% 11 ped [Narcanisum Stone] @ 103% 8 ped [Garcen Lubricant] @ 105% 8 ped [Typonolic Steam] @ 115% 7 ped [Gazzurdite Stone] @ 115% 5...
Back