Search results

1. B

Selling: PCF Auction: Easter Ring 2019 Start Bid: 8000 PED

Lol, in your position I would be happy to get it at the price :)
  2. B

Thanks for the bid! Anyone bidding higher?
  3. B

FYI: Smilgs hunting log - 2016 and beyond

I guess his proposal has some merrit: Try to change things up, even if it means to try hunting with an ep 41, or ep 41 adjusted, some of the old school unlimited weapons with somewhat lower efficiency. Give it a go, see what happens ;)
  4. B

Daily BUMP, 6 days left
  5. B

Thank you for the bid, top bid updated 8200 anyone?
  6. B

So, 7 days left... Any bids of 8100?
  7. B

Daily Bump for this uneventful Auction. After 7 years gone, nothing could have prepared me for the low engagement in the current economy.
  8. B

FYI: Smilgs hunting log - 2016 and beyond

So you are hunting 10 hours a day, every day in average??? Damn...
  9. B

10 days left and counting.
  10. B

Only 11 days left for the auction, and one bid of 8k so far received. There is no minimum bid as you can see and Wizz will get it if he is the last bidder :)
  11. B

Daily Bump: Start bid has been met, anyone else want to get a great ring?
  12. B

Thank you for the start bid! :D
  13. B

BUMP - Last of these rings sold for 15.5k End of June. Noone ready to buy it for the opening bid?
  14. B

Info: Leeloo's Mining Guide

I love the math behind this, while an additional boost could be easily gained with level 8 amps for 106% markup. Sadly it is additive to the claim size instead of multiplicative ;)
  15. B

Multipliers you get while mining

On level 13 so far (FOMA mostly), I had: Sizable, Large, Abundant, Great (These one were on Caly) Substantial, Plentiful, Extremely Huge, Massive, Vast, Rich... The array of claim sizes is proportional to the claim sizes unamped only multiplied by aprox. 30x Sample size: Aprox 200 Level 13...
  16. B

Top Bid: Mentish- 9000 PED About the ring: LEFT HAND RING Increase Run Speed by 12% Increase Evade chance by 12% Increase Dodge chance by 12% Increase Jamming chance by 12% Increase Regeneration by 60% Increase critical hit chance by 1% Increase critical hit damage by 12% Decrease critical...
  17. B

FYI: shinook resources

I love the theory, and its also aligned with my observation. I have afew spaces for himi, cave sap, henren and solis. When I mine them with large amps, after a handful if hits the qrea shifts to lyst, oil or caldo, acid root. As soon as I get a handful of "filler" hits I usually change the...
  18. B

Selling: Easter Ring 2019 - Taking offers for item + PED

Bum it up, you got to bump it up
  19. B

I just want you all to know... I love Belkar :)

No need to thank me for increasing the price... 50k clicks on level 2 amps will do that...
  20. B

Selling: Easter Ring 2019 - Taking offers for item + PED

Tick-Tock Tick-Tock
  21. B

Easter Ring 2019

To understand if the price I ask for it is to high / to low?
  22. B

Easter Ring 2019

Thank you for the tip, but nope... The ecconomy is in shreads, the AH is not suitable for selling high mid level or high end itens anymore, nor for price definitions. As Hammer said, it takes some time, but it will sell in the range of 15k to 18k I guess. Im in no hurry :)
  23. B

Selling: i quit, selling all

oh damn... I saw you chasing the ATH today... fck, sad to hear, wish you all the best.
  24. B

Easter Ring 2019

I seem to run into a wall while trying to set the price for my ring at the moment. Some say 18k, others say 12k. For one it is a left handed ring with critical damage and critical chance increase. Its only 1% chance, but still, its an additional one %. Where would you set the price for it?
Back