Search results

1. D

UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread Part 2

It works now, thanks a lot for the quick turnaround on this!
  2. D

This was the first time I logged in since the UI update. I exited the game through the normal exit button from main menu. Live support said they'd heard something similar and recommended me trying to start launcher with 56k and/or in safe mode. Tried all of that but didn't help.
  3. D

Not sure if this has been reported, but the most obvious and first thing to test is not working. Any changes I do to the UI is saved through relogs. So basically everytime I log in I'm greeted with the wiped fresh UI layout :D
  4. D

Selling: Boar adjusted F t1.99 sold

Sold
  5. D

Bump
  6. D

Bump
  7. D

How NOT to loot a rare token - comprehensive guide

I failed on opening only a few boxes 2 years ago. Since then I've learnt my lesson and only spam open boxes and at repeat 30 and no more rares. Excellent guide indeed.
  8. D

Help: Can't login to EU website?

I think the more important question is why do they get randomly banned in the first place?
  9. D

I've tried phone and VPN so far and not working
  10. D

Same here, was recomnended to open a ticket when I could login again...
  11. D

Forgot to mention it's a F set
  12. D

Sb withdrawn so bump
  13. D

Sb received
  14. D

Selling this great low to mid hunter armor. Has served me well but moved on to bigger armor. The 30 impact is great for its price. It's also great for merry mayhem. Ive done up to cat7 without any issues with it. It's a female set. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=254 Sb...
  15. D

Perils of being a dev (A cautionary tale)

So what happens if you repair this like 1k times before each kill. Do we expect long term good tt returns?
  16. D

Perils of being a dev (A cautionary tale)

Nice tagger :)
  17. D

Selling: all sold Pure Particle Sample MK 4

Let's just be clear it's the abomination instance on moon and not warehouse they're talking about here
  18. D

Loot Tracker Tool

I have experience same issue with lootnanny 0.11 recently. Used up as much as 15gb of ram before I killed it
  19. D

Suggestion: Repair with Shrapnel Option (see pic)

Yeah but no amps and I really don't understand why not
  20. D

GOLD RUSH 2023 RESULTS

How does that even make any sense?
  21. D

Price Check FFA Mayhem Star Radiant

Well there's new fun things in the vendor. With lp perfected and ppl might be needing rares. Wouldn't be surprised if it's as high as last year
  22. D

FYI: Skill gain stacking

So basically every skill gain item is useless? Cause anyone that has opened more than 1 Strongbox should be swimming in 30% pills?
  23. D

Merry Mayhem Ring stats 2023

Or a 90% cold reduction so those without cryo twen can still win in pvp:)
  24. D

Merry Mayhem Ring stats 2023

10% dmg reduction, I don't think that's cheap
  25. D

Suggestion: Gold rush Arkadia mining event

Why not just make it mayhem ffa style. Let you trade points and turn them in. It's the person that has the deepest pockets that wins anyways. Why not just let everyone have a piece of the MU.
Back