Search results

1. S

Info: MindArk's CEO Henrik Nel Jerkrot resigns

Yes, he looked cute. But! The CEO Mr. Andersson, looks like a respectable Michael Rooker. Maybe he looks like a boxer who left the ring long ago in an expensive suit and with the middle name Evander.. But he will definitely take a closer look at the new interface. And he will say... yes, ...
  2. S

Info: Update regarding new armor designs

And what will happen when you find out that this codpiece is a tribute to Henry VIII, who bump off two of his wives. It's scary to imagine. Now when you kill Boorum Female, you will feel like a bluebeard.
  3. HVIII.jpg

HVIII.jpg

4. S

Info: Update regarding new armor designs

It is clear that the ventilation grille is a tribute to the concept art of old school armor design. But could you make her a little less expressive and more closed as in the photo. We still breathe normally under water, and the respiratory part of the armor is more protected, well, from various...
  5. 123.jpeg

123.jpeg

6. S

Roadwork

While the road work is going on, Fructius has no days off, and Caroot, like champignons breaking through asphalt, breaks through digital road scotch tape. I think it's cute. Saved for history. .
  7. Entropia 2024-03-18 18.48.28.jpg

Entropia 2024-03-18 18.48.28.jpg

8. S

News: Genesis Visual Update

The new landscape deserves praise. The aesthetics are there, no matter what they say about the plants, but they have really become beautiful. The colors and textures of the soil, paths and roads are very pleasing to the eye. The only thing I didn’t find was a swamp with sand, like in the last...
  9. S

Do you consider this armor better looking now?

Please return the white color to the Vigi. I've been collecting Vigi armor pieces for a set for a long time. I always dreamed that when I put together a set, I’ll go do daily rippensnappers in it and I’ll look like a graceful snow-white swan. I’ll turn on Lana Del Rey and elegantly hit the fish...
  10. S

Upcoming VU - teasers

This is impressive. I like it. I sometimes walk through this kind of dirt with a metal detector in real life, so it’s cool and makes me think about purchasing a new PC.(y)
  11. S

Upcoming VU - teasers

My grandfather was a geologist, and in my early childhood I looked a lot at pictures in his highly specialized books. They changed the catenary ripples of sand to linguoid ripples. Or the developers who pioneered the new engine have already trampled there. Which is logical, since thousands of...
  12. S

Question: Why is MindArk allowing planet partners (cough NEVERDIE) to leave their planets to abandon?

I didn’t have time to get to the safe; after killing the last mob , a window with statistics appeared and I found myself outside the door. This is my first time visiting this dungeon. I wrote a letter to support, but it’s possible that what happened was my fault. While I was looking around, 30...
  13. S

Question: Why is MindArk allowing planet partners (cough NEVERDIE) to leave their planets to abandon?

I conscientiously killed all the hooligans and undead. It's demotivating . I want at least some kind of reward.:D
  14. S

I decided to go to the dungeon Crib Raid. I bought a key [Lockpick Kit I]. I reached the end of the dungeon and a window with statistics appeared. I was thrown out of the dungeon and ... absolutely no reward. Where did I go wrong, or did someone else go wrong?
  15. S

UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread Part 2

Bug Report Title: Pub Dubliner Monria DSEQ9 Date Found: 03.03.2024 Expected:I expected to drink beer, scream the drunken sailor song at the top of my lungs, and dance riverdance with red-haired beauties. Actual:I'm stuck to a chair in a pub and can't move except to tap my feet to the song. Only...
  16. S

This sounds so vague and mysterious to me, as if I received a grimoire-quest from Nostradamus or the Salem witch. But this seems like a revolution in MMORPGs, players can receive the quest through the forum from an official. This is even more revolutionary than if an NPC with artificial...
  17. S

Are there plans to start a new quest chain The Thing? Or is there some way to get unlimited Arctic Combat Parka ?
  18. S

UI dev team recieve feedback after release

At 2.37 minutes there is a great new design for Spina Worker on UE5
  19. Entropia 2024-02-23 15.35.36.jpg

Entropia 2024-02-23 15.35.36.jpg

20. S

Help: UI Release: Feedback Thread

Feedback Title: windowed resolution Description: After the update, I decided to change the window resolution and I can no longer return the old window resolution. After updating the interface I now have the maximum window resolution 1274 X 720 Reason: It's not comfortable to play with this low...
  21. S

News: NEW UI: A CLOSER LOOK

The health bar looks like a damn turquoise schlagbaum on the monitor. I read that In color psychology turquoise controls and heals the emotions creating emotional balance and stability. It is not true. this is a vile lie, this is a damn conspiracy of psychologists
Back