Search results

1. A

Made a Skill Scanner lol

I made a pretty barebones Skill Scanner because I was bored I guess. Let me know if u find any bugs or got feature requests. If there is an interest for long-term skill tracking I might consider adding an upload option for Entropia Nexus, so people can view their skill changes over time...
  2. A

Entropia Nexus - My take on a wiki I guess

I have released an editing feature for most of the content on the site, as well as fixed a bunch of bugs. I will be making a roadmap soon on the things to come. If you want to contribute, follow the development or suggest features join the Entropia Nexus Development Discord! Looking forward to...
  3. A

Hey, a mobile version is planned, but consider this site in an alpha state for now. Right now an editing feature is in the works, so everyone can contribute^^ When you are on mobile you can try using desktop mode and/or scaling the site smaller for more useable results in the meantime :)
  4. A

I got some new stuff for you, althought not entirely completed. I worked alot on less visible stuff but I hope I can excite you for: - The Cyrene map now has mobs (This is WIP and basically the test to see how I implement it best for other planet) - Cyrene Interactive Map - Professions -...
  5. A

Thanks for the catch, it seems to be an error due to the SiB range missing it's maximum value. I added it for this weapon in particular and will fix the loadout manager to not struggle if that happens in the future :) EDIT: Should be fixed now :)
  6. A

Ah, terribly sorry for that. My intent was not to obfuscate, but provide the new and updates link. Turns out the forum just changed the label instead of updating the whole thing. I am not entirely sure why the redirect isn't working for you, but if you use the actual domain that's there it...
  7. A

Could you tell me what URL you are trying to call in specific and when this was? I had a similar thing happen to someone else that was still using the old domain. It would be best if we can discuss this on the Entropia discord (There is a channel for it now) or the dedicated Entropia Nexus...
  8. A

Hey there! I've worked quite intensely for the last 3 weeks since I finally got off my ass. One of the reasons for me was simply that I grew tired of waiting for the wiki to load. So I thought I give it my own go, and so far this is the result: https://entropianexus.com/ Right now the site...
  9. A

Selling: Easter Ring 2023+Halloween Ring 2022 combo!! update

Do you sell them exclusively as a combo? I am interest in the Halloween Ring 2022 only. My IGN is Pugnus Amryu Tonitrus if you want to discuss.
  10. A

Selling: Selling: Ranked HK1750 - T8.41 - 97/200 - B/O TT+7000

Bump - Price was reduced!
  11. A

Selling: Selling: Ranked HK1750 - T8.41 - 97/200 - B/O TT+7000

Hey there! Selling my trusty gun: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=1651 Asking price is TT+7000
Back