1. S

Secret "deed" and my Protection of the Empire 2012

Intresting read, thanks for sharing!
  2. S

12k Atrox Alpha @ Oilrig

Gratz!
  3. S

UI Release: Feedback Thread Part 2

Automove stopped working while in a vehicle! This made traversing space in a quad impossible.
  4. S

Remove Crafting Condition

This idea is okay. Another way of dealing with it is to reduce the risk factor by limiting how far you can drag the slider, say to 50% of what can be achieved currently. By reducing the risk you can still allow for quick residue production without taking extreme risks. Another thing I always...
  5. S

News: EBN: Increased Robot Presence

Gotta make some burn plates 🤖
  6. S

Entropia Universe 18.1.0 Release Notes

We've been asking to remove decay from clothes for a while, now it's finally here! Hopefully this will boost the fashion market.
  7. S

Do you consider this armor better looking now?

At least male armors now have an extra sturdy d*ck plate!
  8. S

Question: Which are the top 3 best VUs of all time?

You forgot the one where they put shrapnel in crafting loot, that was the best one for me out of the more recent ones.
  9. S

Help: UI Release: Feedback Thread

Still can't craft with residue.
  10. S

Feedback Title: No way to see item MU from within the crafting interface Description: Current: you can only see the MU of the BP, check for mats on auction, but no way to see the MU of the item like it was possible before Suggested: add check MU and sales history buttons for items in the...
  11. S

Help: UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread

Bug Report vehicle inventory has no compact button.
  12. S

Feedback Title: splitting ammo stack (possibly other stacks too) Description: Current: it automatically splits in half Suggested: make it like before where we enter the amount of ammo we want to take Reason: I'm used to the old system
  13. S

Happens to me all the time! I start typing then my avatar runs away and random windows start appearing :laugh:
  14. S

It feels like the crafting interface has been overnerfed. There used to be a small icon next to each BP that shows the BP type, now that's gone. I can't doubleclick to start crafting like I'm used to. It feels like crafting has gotten slower but I'm not sure about that one. Also when I craft I...
  15. S

Loot 2.0 killed the game

To answer this question somewhat objectively we need to compare the games' popularity then and now.
  16. S

News: Triton Industries Shares

That's a bold move with the shares. Maybe you could introduce Triton tokens that would drop only on the island, and then an NPC that would convert the tokens into shares. Edit: typo. Don't wanna be rude to bald people :)
  17. S

News: 2024 User Interface Update

It will if everything goes well.
  18. S

News: 2024 User Interface Update

I'm curious to see how this will come out, look like it will add a refreshing touch. Hopefully it's one step on the way to UE5.
  19. S

Info: ttd shrap and no peds received

Chances are it'll come back after you relog, I had an item disappear on me once, was a vehicle I think, but then I relogged and it was in my avatar's inventory.
  20. S

Suggestion: Crafting

You can already craft with mats from your storage... just has to be on the same planet.
  21. S

Why doesn't Mindark advertise when it is essentially free to do so?

I don't think there's going to be an issue here because Epic is already filled with "awesome" crypto-games. Question is, when will they rollout UE5.
  22. S

Snarksnot

Am I the only one who thinks that this mob looks weird? Like NSFW kind of weird?
  23. S

News: I've created an Instagram focusing on the development in Unreal Engine 5

Well, let's hope so. I want to see a successful switch as well but the lack of updates is just weird.
Back