Search results

1. Arm

Exploit in Gold Rush 2023 event cat 04

How dare you not play in the toilet? :rocket:
  2. Arm

Question: The new gold rush

Thank you Arkadia for extending the event to miners. Please work on the economics as well, such that the high amp MU and underground/moon tax can be paid to some good extent with MU gained. New nice crafting opportunity using Arkadia ore/treasure/enmatter can help. A x150 powerful amp built...
  3. Arm

Question: 90% max success rate instead of 95%

If a BP is 95% (100QR and maxed), does it mean something like a 5% loss of MU ?
  4. Arm

Buying: WTB CUHOF 5 Key Blueprint

WTB CUHOF 5 Key Blueprint
  5. Arm

List of official statments pertaining to loot post 2.0

Could you elaborate on "loot is bigger on LA"?
  6. Arm

Buying: Zorra's HK

Buying Zorra's HK Please inform tier, TIR and price (please check auctions trends before messaging price, last sales between 5k to 8k. Tier 8 sold for ~8k) My (L) gone has better DPS and DPP already with close to HK range, want to save bit of markup and try enhancers
  7. Arm

Selling: Genesis Star Tower A, 19F (one of the best views in Entropia Universe)

Genesis Star Tower A, 19F (one of the best views in Entropia Universe) Go take a look ... :tp: :dj:
  8. Arm

Letter from MindArk's CEO, Q3 2023

A translation for the kalqyl.se report on MA: SECTOR: Entertainment Initial take: MindArk Published 2023.07.24 We begin coverage of MindArk PE ("MindArk" or the "Company"), a Swedish entertainment company that has developed and operated the game Entropia Universe since 2003. The game is a...
  9. Arm

Info: Unreal Engine 5 Devblog

It seems that Unreal 5 games get VR compliance automatically, so am I wrong to assume that when Unreal 5 is in place we can buy VR headsets and use for Entropia? Related video discussing this: If so, the value of Unreal tokens and the whole upgrade to UE5 went up for me. I thought it would be...
  10. Arm

Selling: Selling one Marcimex Slime

bump
  11. Arm

Skill Gain

List of skill gain items thread link: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/list-of-skill-gain-items.290868/
  12. Arm

Skill Gain

Can we gather various aspects and thread links of skilling in one place? 1. Codex: how many percentage of loot? what variables involved? 2. Skilling via doing things: test thread list, variables, percentages for low to high hp/lvl, "decay is skill" debate, ... 3. Link to list of skill gain...
  13. Arm

Innovations to end the Uber Hunting suffering and increase players

Both types of game can co-exist together. Idea for improvement considering your input: for mass-hunting, your equipment statistics can become 100 fold and you kill a L6000 boss mob of the chosen mob in an instance through active combat where such active-combat gaming skills are rewarded...
  14. Arm

Thank you for contributing to the discussion. (y) I call for decreasing the boring and harmful part of the gameplay when the players choose to use the "option". It means that rather than 20 hours, people play for 5 hours and can do more fun things and their recreation has a better balance with...
  15. Arm

Thank you for contributing with ideas. (y)
  16. Arm

Re-inventing wheel? Do you sell automation software? Do you not see the new ideas here to tweak the systemic automation challenges in the game? How can so much reason and compassion be a troll thread? I am among the society leaders (famous society) and a known player with ATH. Some people use...
  17. Arm

Any Uber opinion on how automation can be done without bad side effects? Any known Ubers against this with a good reason? Reminder: Problems happen when you have a naïve automation solution. You work on it (hunting cap, player levels, automation fee, automation token, automation weapon...
  18. Arm

You seem to be not able to see that people can go beyond selfish reasons. Also it may be hard for you to see that they may think about their benefits at the same time, which is quite OK. Also I do not believe you. You operated for playing game (and you happen to do that just after a relevant...
  19. Arm

Entropia Universe 17.22.0 Release Notes

TWEN tokens in the whole Universe is a nice idea, wish mining was also included. I do not do high-amp mining anymore (I used to do much, and lost much), but TWEN tokens can make it reasonable to do (do the math, tweak the idea, it will be a real TWEN celebration for the miners).
  20. Arm

Problems happen when you have a naïve automation solution. You work on it (hunting cap, player levels, automation fee, automation token, automation weapon attachment crafting, Auto Ore, Level 100+, only-in-mayhem, ...), then it can become something you will wonder: why didn't we do it sooner?
  21. Arm

What you miss: 1. With automation all legally sound people who do not use illegal macros will get justice and benefit from the facility 2. All those who need to automate in some days get the facility 3. Of course we do not automate all the time, to think we are here just for tokens is quite...
  22. Arm

That's now a better way of putting forward what you mean. "taking away the choice" - choice is not taken away, a new choice is given, that you can automate if you like (with an automation cap), and when you like, with a cap. I can personally sit for hours at the desk but it is not what I always...
  23. Arm

When everybody has a fair and simple option of automation, with a cap, it is not scary anymore. It will be a nice facility with benefits for everybody.
  24. Arm

Reminder: it is not a blame game, it is seeking innovations, for change, for a better Universe.
  25. Arm

Do not impose labels on me. Try to contribute instead. Using labels such as "paternalism" do not justify what you say, I did not say it was not their choice and it is evident it is their choice and it is also evident MA should care about player health issues arising from the game. Choice of...
Back