Search results

1. B

WTS (epic) Ruby Chiron Dragon pet lvl 1 and 15 rare mind essence!

Imo, it's the best looking pet in game. Get some bling!
  2. B

Wts hunting skills

You need to provide the esi (I can give some stuff for randsom) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pBsAMf8RFj_pJ8mhvXwqpfOvjhjqWztaAB1Liw_29YI/edit?usp=drivesdk
  3. B

Selling/trading all over 10ped tt skills

Selling/trading 55.27 ped worth of laser weaponry tech 38.85 ped of rifle 31.99 ped of anatomy 16.86 ped of marksmanship 14.29 ped of inflict ranged dmg 12.98 ped of athletics (you provide the esi)
  4. B

Selling all skills for cheaper than mu

You need to provide the esi’s (price of skills = (mu of skills - mu of implant-small discount) I have 55.27 ped worth of laser weaponry tech 38.85 ped of rifle 31.99 ped of anatomy 16.86 ped of marksmanship 14.29 ped of inflict ranged dmg 12.98 ped of athletics 7.60 ped of weapons handling 6.70...
  5. B

Selling all of my non mining skills (45k points)

I have a sizable amount of skills for sale, but not enough capital to buy esi for all of them. I will offer a discount on my skills if you provide the esi! I have 3.886k laser weaponry tech, 3.449k rifle, 3.193k anatomy, and many many other skills. I am also selling my skinning and looting...
  6. B

Wtb small caly appartment

Offering 500 ped (slightly negotiable)
  7. B

Trying to start a taxi company, already have 9 ppl

If you are interested in joining the company, heres the discord... https://discord.gg/78qmkUs
  8. B

Selling: Selling Amazing gold building G sized appartment on TI

Add me in game to see the open house! Wanting to sell it for ~1.35k negotiable (these appartments usually go for 1.5k+peds)! PM for questions and offers :)
  9. B

Selling: WTS fully furnished appartment with 2 rooms and a balcony in epselon Calypso.

The decorations/furnishing for this beutiful appartment costed 200 ped! The appartment is on the tenth floor and is an H mid sized apartment. It has a really great view! The appartment is right next to many shops, 10 seconds of walking away from a teleporter, and 20 seconds of walkin away from a...
  10. B

Buying: Wtb ANY Caly appartment under 450 ped

Like title says, I'm buying any caly appartment under 450 ped :)
  11. B

Selling: Selling awsome fully furnished Caly appartment in a good location!

Items used to decorate appartment costed about 150 ped! The appartment is located in a great area, there are many shops nearby. It is within 30 second walking distance of a teleporter and 10 second walking distance from a building with all the terminals. Its located next to many great people ( I...
  12. B

Wtb any caly appartment for 500 ped

Anyone selling?
  13. B

What are some mentoring gifts you got post vu.10?

Although gifts aren't the purpose of mentoring, it's still fun to see what others got!
  14. B

Wanna start a blog on my mentoring journey. I want to post updates on disciples, problems, and rewards (Not my goal)

The master plan it to graduate 50 disciples in the next 5 years! If anyone needs a mentor, I'm more then happy to help you out :)
  15. B

Want to buy a cheap apartment for under 300 ped

I can pay in items or ped :)
  16. B

I recently got into vehicles, and I have some of the best textured and colored ones!

Generic leather green Hovercraft mk1 Arkadian bee texture yellow Prx Limited Jorgunmand mk1 (brown paint with many textures) All these vehicles are 100% painted and textured in every field!
  17. B

Would a group funded anti pirate fleet be feesible?

I was thinking that a bunch of people in quads can fly around space to protect against pirates(about 10) equally distributed between planets. The vehicles, guns, and ammo would be supplied by donations. So much loot gets lost in space. Especially when motherships get blown up! So, f this thing...
  18. B

Was wondering if any mothership could use a small attack fleet to protect from pirate

I can get a fleet of a few people (in quads) to help defend motherships in vulnerable locations at a small cost!But if anyone is planning to transport items by themselves, we can help for a cut of the loot or some ped. I already have ~5 people who can help :)
Back