Search results

1. K

CP Shares offer profit ONLY on hunting in domes, but not in the caves

I find it a bit misleading that you have the name CP shares that implies you get a percentage of all the hunt on Crystal palace, but in reality the deeds offer return only on dome hunting. This is explained in the shares description but not many people see this, so they might not know what they...
  2. K

Selling: Easter Ring 2020 & Lacerating 1 T4, Vigi Adjusted Set (F)

Calin Kanaleto Moldovan Selling thread: Easter Ring 2020 - BO 23k Vigilante Adjusted Set (F), Tier 1, 1500 PED BO - Gives 20% increased dodge Lacerating 1 T4 - TT+750 BO Items of interest: Twin Peaks or other mall shop, TWEN Tokens, Christmas Ring 2020 Items I'm interested in: Twin Peaks...
  3. K

Buying: CLOSED

Buy all parts of Vigilatne SGA Set except the Helmet. Contact me in game: Calin Kanaleto Moldovan
  4. K

Buying: BUY Melee Trauma 5 AND Cryogenic TEN chip

BUY Melee Trauma Amp 5 and Cryogenic TEN Chip Contact me ingame pls: Calin Kanaleto Moldovan Possibly interested in: BC 30 Mayhem Neopsion Fen Amp 7
  5. K

Buying: TEN Chip either Lacerating or Corrosive & Autoloot left hand ring

Please contact me with offers in game: Calin Kanaleto Moldovan EDIT: Ring was bought. Still looking for TEN CHip
  6. K

Buying: Easter Ring 2019

Thread is closed
  7. K

Price check of Rock Ripper 3 Gold Rush

Is it worth it to mine with this thing? And how much does it cost? http://planetarkadia.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Excavator&name=Rock_Ripper_3_Gold_Rush
  8. K

Selling: [Ozpyn BP S1X4]+[Fi/Ra/Co Beast]

Seling this high DPS high Attacks per minute and very low ammo burn gun. At 67 attacks per minute you can destroy anything in your way and compensate for the slightly low Efficiency. [Fi/Ra/Co Beast] SOLD http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Ozpyn_BP_S1X4 SOLD
  9. K

Selling: SOLD Archon Sword T4.99

Selling T4.99 Archon Sword Archon details in Entropia Wiki BO: tt(which is 0) +2400 Please add only serious offers ^^ In game you can find me as: Calin Kanaleto Moldovan
Back