Search results

1. SolomonDrake

Buying: Combustive Attack 8, Mayhem Kinetic Amplifier 1, 2 or 3 [CLOSED]

Hey there folks! Looking to get my hands on some nicer UL Mindforce stuff for long term hunting. Combustive Attack Nanochip 8 Not really interested in tiers. Enhancers seem like a terrifying rabbit hole to fall down. Mayhem Kinetic Amplifier 1 OR Mayhem Kinetic Amplifier 2 OR Mayhem Kinetic...
  2. SolomonDrake

Forum permissions and account level

Hey folks! Does anybody know what account level/how many posts are required before one can post links to gallery images using the built-in "image BB code" Gallery links without needing Mod approval? Been trying to post some fanart down in the Galleria but even the top-level post went invisible...
  3. SolomonDrake

Solomon's Sketchbook (fanart)

Hey folks! I'm a new player in EU, but I've been having a blast. Started getting the creative gears turning a bit on those long hunt/auction sessions, and wanted a place to share! I hope there'll be something here for you to enjoy :) (Click an image to view it in the gallery at full size)...
  4. SolomonDrake

Solomon's Sketchbook (fanart)

Hey folks! Fresh colonist here, just over a month ingame. Started doodling a bit on those longer PED cycles and wanted a place to start sharing. I tend to jump around with style and subject matter, but fall squarely on the toon/stylized side of things. Hope there'll be something for you to...
Back