Search results

1. Lan

Happy Birthday Lan!!

Hey thanks guys! :D Sorry I was having so much fun, I stopped reading ef for a few days haha. :beerchug:
  2. Lan

Halloween! ooOoOoOOoo

:laugh: So he gave you another $20 didn't he! :D
  3. Lan

Are you up or down overall since you started?

True, and I for one would hate to get TT value for my imp fap. :)
  4. Lan

My Thoughts on Marco

MF = MoFO :laugh: sry
  5. Lan

Are you up or down overall since you started?

I see your point, i think. Which makes me not agree 100%. :D I look at EU as a real economy. Can you not buy real world items directly from EU? Isn't the ped value (including ped duh) guaranteed by MA? If I make ped or TT value gains(looted items) in EU, do I really have to withdraw it...
  6. Lan

My Thoughts on Marco

I do not see why Marco would handle your letter any differently than any other MA/EU issue that he handles in this forum. Since I have not seen the contents of the letter you sent him, I can only speculate that it addresses known shortcomings in his ability or willingness to supply useful...
  7. Lan

What would you do if EU was suddenyl gone?

I would send my gold card to the Smithsonian Institution, and move on, assuming it ended because something better came along...
  8. Lan

hidden island

oh good, i was worried that we would have to wait for the biplane update. Blondes are much cheaper... :cool:
  9. Lan

Right or Wrong

Nah, feel free to blame Lem for anything I say! ;)
  10. Lan

hidden island

What gear works best against a giant primate? :eek:
  11. Lan

Right or Wrong

I don't have an issue with someone bringing a bunch of troxes into the rig. I am sure it didn't hurt Nicole's feelings too much either. It does seem lame to pk someone who it being attacked by a mob, and most experienced players will not do that, even if they generally hate you. Really this...
  12. Lan

Person utilizing the game to be successful ~~

answer: they don't! Do I win the bottle of Vodka? :D
  13. Lan

Falxangius takes over Trade Center!!

haha nice pics!
  14. Lan

When were u born in PE?

I was born a poor port atlantis baby. Although, I try to disguise my accent, to hide my roots. :(
  15. Lan

80 agility :)

gratz. I think I have gone up maybe one and a half since they made the change.
  16. Lan

treating pets like real pets

haha I think you just came up with a new nickname for newbs. "Pooper Scoopers" hehe. I am so sorry. :laugh:
  17. Lan

PE bought me a car

and no pic, bah.
  18. Lan

treating pets like real pets

I agree. I think that when I starve my pet, the entropia humaine society should take it away, and fine me. :D Seriously though, I hope they do make the pets more interesting. It would be nice to add some personal touches to the pets. I would make mine bite! Guess it doesn't matter since...
  19. Lan

Scientists create Cloak of Invisibility!

I thought this part sounded the coolest, even if far fetched. Maybe deflect a planet killing astroids bad vibrations. :D
  20. Lan

Do you hide your HP and why?

You can gain a lot with HP knowledge. A number of you have made some good points and I would like to add my perspective too. Nicole your retelling of the M2S/DR battle, reminds me of a similar situation many land grabs back. Some of the same players involved too on both sides hehe. Back when...
  21. Lan

48873 ped Sexy Aurli Ravager

You warants should get your own ATH list!(oh wait you have one.) :D Uber gratz! :)
  22. Lan

When gratz'd do you have to anwer nowadays?

I find it difficult to concentrate on Entropia 100% doing anything in the game. Oh I am sorry, were you talking to me? :D I would not sweat it! <---- Entropia paronomasia. :cool:
  23. Lan

This my 1,000th post

Yeah, I sometimes post nonsense as I am not even close to 1000 :D
  24. Lan

Pvp

Anyone remember the Warlock that used to prowl around there? :)
  25. Lan

Wild Idea: No more Ped/Pec Loot?

It is the best bad idea I have heard in a long time!
Back